❤️✨100th ONE SHOT SPECTACULATHON!✨❤️

(ASliceOfDeansPie Presents: Dean Winchester and the Order of His Gay Thoughts)

They took a plane to London, despite Dean's worries. Y'know, "aerophobia".

"Cas, why'd you bring the kitten?" Dean asked as they got off the plane, Cas carrying the kitten. It was totally okay that they had a kitten because the laws of fandom made it so.

"Because he's cute, Dean. Look at him." Cas held the kitten up so that he and Dean were at eye level. Dean was also not allergic to cats in this case because the universe decided to get off his back this one time.

Out of nowhere, Gabriel appeared before them, sucking on a lollipop. "Greetings, Mr. and Mrs. Destiel." He smirked.

"Please tell me I'm not Mrs." Dean groaned.

"What are you doing here, Gabriel?" Cas asked.

"Well, little bro, I got bored. And... well, I'm kind of a Fall Out Boy fan, so I decided to put together a concert. And by 'put together', I mean I created exact copies of the members of Fall Out Boy and they're gonna perform over in Brighton. Wanna come with?" He grinned.

"Sure." They reluctantly agreed.

"And... instead of flying... why not whip up a little set of wheels?" He snapped his fingers and there was an Impala that looked just like Dean's in front of them.

"Sweet!" Dean smiled.

._.__.~T I M E S K I P~.__._.

They arrived at the concert, where they were performing Alone Together for a giant crowd. Gabriel snapped his fingers and they were suddenly at the front of the crowd. And it was then that they realized Dan Howell was on stage with them, singing along. (A/N: which would be a funny thing to see since Dan has a fear of audience participation 😋)

"You cut me off, I lost my track,

It's not my fault, I'm a maniac.

It's not funny anymore, no it's not.

My heart is like a stallion,

They love it more when it's broken.

Do you wanna feel beautiful?

Do you wanna? Yeah!

I'm outside the door, invite me in,

So we can go back and play pretend.

I'm on deck, yeah, I'm up next,

Tonight I'm high as a private jet.

'Cause I don't know where you're going,

But do you got room for one more troubled soul?

I don't know where I'm going,

But I don't think I'm coming home and I said,

I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead.

This is the road to ruin,

And we're starting at the end."

"Dude, I love this song!" Gabriel shouted.

A man approached Cas and said, "Hey man, you want some Red Bull?"

Cas tilted his head to the side. "Why would I want such an animal?"

The man laughed. "No dude, Red Bull gives you wings!"

Cas suddenly had a bright smile on his face. "I would love a bull that is red!"

The man handed him a can of Red Bull. He looked over at Dean and said, "Dean, I have found my wings!"