2. Could You Hand Me a Kleenex?

Dean and Cas were on the couch, Cas's head resting on Dean's lap. Cas had caught something, and now he was sick. They were watching TV, though he wasn't sure what it was.

"I don't understand. If he's met their mother, why is he still looking for her?" Dean chuckled.

"Just shut up for a second, okay? Or as my favorite character would say, 'suit up'."

"I don't see how that would be helpful." He coughed weakly.

"How you feeling?"

"Tired." He breathed the word. He closed his eyes but he didn't try to sleep.

"Maybe you should get some rest."

"I'm so cold."

"Well, your temp's 101, we need to get your fever down."

"If my temperature is 101, why do I feel so cold?"

"Shh, go to sleep. I'm sure you'll feel better when you wake up."

"Dean, I feel like you're going to get whatever illness I have."

"What are you kidding? I don't get sick."

"Okay. I'm a bit hungry."

"What do you want?"

"How about ice cream?"

"Ice cream? You can't have ice cream when you're sick."

"You said I needed to get my temperature down."

"Ice cream isn't the solution." Cas sighed.

"I'm new to being sick. I don't know the rules and regulations."

Dean smiled. "How about chicken noodle soup? That's perfect for sick people."

"Okay." Dean got his cell phone out of his pocket and texted Sam.

Dean: get in here

And he put his phone back in his pocket. A minute or two later, Sam came in.

"I got your text, what is it?"

"Could you make Cas some chicken noodle soup?" Sam sighed.

"Dean, I'm not your housekeeper."

"Oh, come on. Look at him." Dean gave him his best puppy dog eyes, and although they weren't as good as his, they did the trick.

"Fine." Dean smiled victoriously. Sam went into the kitchen to make the soup. Cas coughed some more.

"Ah, puppy dog eyes. If you have them, you're a winner every time." He looked down at Cas. His eyes were still closed and he was curled up in Dean's lap. "Cas?" Dean whispered. Cas snored softly. Dean's smile grew brighter. He sneezed.

Oh, son of a bitch.

He kept watching the TV until he drifted off to sleep. Sam came in with a bowl of chicken noodle soup to find them both asleep, Cas snoring lightly. He smiled at the sight. He set the soup down and turned off the TV. He chuckled.

"I so ship Destiel now."