1. Sleepy Little Angel

Sam walked into Dean's room to find him and Cas asleep. In the same bed. Since Cas lost his grace, he's had to do everything a human needs to, including sleeping. But Sam didn't expect him to do that with Dean.

"Dean!" Sam whispered. Dean groaned and looked up at him.

"What?" He whined.

"Uh, a few things. One, why is Cas in bed with you?"

"He couldn't sleep last night. I told him he could stay in here with me."

Sam nodded. "Okay. Well, we've got work to do."

"Do I have to do it now? It's the middle of the night."

"It's almost noon." They were interrupted by Cas's loud snore. They both broke into a fit of giggles.

"He couldn't get a bit of shut eye before he came in here. We started talking, and he was just out like a light. God, he's so adorable." Sam seemed weirded out.

"Um, okay. What, are you two dating now?"

Dean smirked. "Maybe. Maybe not." Cas continued to softly snore, and Dean just thought it was so goddamn cute.

"Alright, Mr. Mysterious. Are you gonna help me with this case or not?"

"As soon as Cas wakes up. Now, go away."

Sam scoffed. "Right." And he left. Cas turned over, still asleep. He was now facing Dean, sucking his thumb. Dean smiled at the sight.

"Oh, look at you. Never thought it'd be me watching you sleep." He gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. Cas moaned in his sleep.

"Dean." He mumbled. Dean's smile grew brighter.

"You are by far the cutest little angel I've ever met." Cas kept snoring and Dean kept smiling. He closed his eyes, almost falling asleep a few times. Cas let out one last snort.

"Dean, why is my thumb in my mouth?" Dean chuckled. He looked up at him.

"Because you're adorable." Cas tilted his head to the side. Or at least, Dean assumed he did. His head was laying on the pillow, so the gesture seemed a bit awkward.

"I don't understand." Dean pressed his lips against his. He looked him in the eye.

"Doesn't matter. Do you wanna sleep in?"

"Sleep in what?"

Dean laughed. "In here. With me. All day long." He kissed Cas again.

"Sure. I do enjoy spending this time with you."

Dean closed his eyes. "Shh, go to sleep." Cas closed his eyes as well.

"Okay. I love you. Dean?" He opened his eyes and looked at him. He was snoring ever so lightly. Cas smiled and held him in his arms. "You don't have to say it. I know you do."