107. One Day Clean (no trigger this time)

Dean awoke in Castiel's bedroom, dim light peering through the window. In his arms was an angel; to be more specific, Castiel. Dark hair smothered his peaceful face. Dean brushed it out of his eyes. He felt Dean's fingers on his face and shifted slightly, his nose twitching briefly before he settled. Dean smiled. So cute.

He whispered in his ear, "Cas. You should wake up. Like, right now."

He muttered something in his sleep, it sounded like "That's cool."

Dean smiled, nudging his boyfriend slightly. "Cas. C'mon. Wakey wakey."

His eyes fluttered open, and he smiled tiredly up at Dean. "Oh. Morning Dean."

Dean kissed his soft lips. "Morning, Cas."

Cas was quickly alert. "Oh my god, what time is it?" He looked at his wall clock; it read 7:23. "We should get to school before we're late." He got up to get ready, while Dean just stayed there watching his boyfriend in amusement. Cas looked at him with a confused expression. "Why aren't you getting ready? Or going to your place to get ready, I guess?"

"Cas. It's Saturday."

Cas blanched, thoroughly embarrassed. "It is?"

Dean nodded. "Yep."

"Oh. Well great. I spent all of yesterday thinking it was Thursday."

"You think every day is Thursday."

Cas scoffed. "That is so not true."

Dean raised an eyebrow. "Really? On Monday, I had to remind you after you said 'Thank god it's almost Friday!'"

Cas folded his arms, remembering the bandage as it brushed against his other arm. "Okay, whatever, Mr. I-Have-A-Perfect-Memory."

Dean chuckled. "My memory isn't perfect, I just happen to have a magical device known as a calendar."

"Whatever, Mr. I-Also-Have-Perfect-Sass."

He laughed again, running a hand through his hair. "So, how long does it take your parents to wake up on the weekends?"

Cas grinned, having a feeling he knew where this was going. "Hmm, I dunno. A while. No sooner than noon, that's for sure."

"Perfect. 'Cause I want you all to myself."

Cas's smile grew as he got back into bed with Dean, kissing him with fiery passion. They were both seniors, and this meant that they were very close to being eighteen. Dean was older, by a couple months. Once he turned eighteen, he could get a place of his own, and he was taking Cas with him. Sure, there were probably legal repercussions, but as long as Cas laid low until May, when he turned eighteen, it surely wouldn't have been an issue. Hopefully.

Dean suddenly had an idea. He looked Cas in the eye. "Cas. This may strike you as odd, but... where... I don't know how to say this, but where do you keep your... razors?"

Cas became quite confused. "Under my mattress in an envelope. Why?"

"I just wanna do a little thing." He got up and found the blades, between the mattress like he said. He grabbed the blade from the nightstand that Cas had used last night and put it in the envelope with the others. "I have this... thing. I wanna try it. We should go now while your parents are asleep."

"Go? Go where?"

"You trust me, right?"

Cas paused, wondering for the moment if he did. He nodded. "Yeah."

"Then let's go. We'll go out the window." He opened the window that he always climbed through when visiting his boyfriend.

"But... seriously Dean, where are we going?"