49 - Epilouge

"Wait... You're...." He starts and I nod interrupting him before he starts to stick by saying one word over and over again.

🔺🔺PREVIOUSLY🔺🔺

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

🔸♦️Evelyn's P.O.V ♦️🔸

I was laying down in bed when I felt that my bladder was about to explode, so I sat upright and slowly went to the bathroom

On my way to the bathroom, I suddenly got a cramp and softly screamed, though it was silence I still managed to wake Alex up.

"What's wrong?" He asks sitting upright.

"I think my water just broke." I say softly and Alex looks at me for a second before it clicks.

He jumos up from the bed, pulls up the first pair of pants he could get his hands on.

He picked me up and placed me in the car. He ran back into the house and was talking on the phone.

We came running out with our twins, who are still sleeping peacefully. He places the twins in the back of the car and runs to the neighbors.

He gave them the keys and came running back. The twins were looking at me strangely as I began to breathe deeper

In a few minutes we reached the hospital, where Alice and Nic were waiting.

"Auntie Alice!" the twins scream and run towards them, as I was wheeled into the delivery room, with Alex following closely behind me

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

Six painful hours later we finally heard the cry of our baby boy. I was panting and suddenly I heard machines bepoing and making a big noisd, and then everything was black.

🔹🔸🔹Two days later 🔹🔸🔹

I open my eyes and sigh, feeling completely depleted.

Probably hearing me, Alex jumo up from what looks like a chair and runs to me.

He presses the nurse button and a few seconds later a nurse and doctor comes running in.

I sigh and try sitting upright but failed. Alex helps me and I look at the doctor.

"What happened?"

"Even we don't know. Your scans and evrything seemed normal, so it could just be exhaustion." the doctor says and the nurse walks closer with a bundle in her arms.

"What's his name?" I ask Alex and he avoids my question.

"You didn't name him?" I ask and Alex nods

"I was waiting for you to choose." Alex says and it was mu turn to nod.

"Dean. We'll name him Dean. D.E.A.N" I say and the nurse write ot down on the pending paperwork.

"Where are Caley and Megan?" I ask not seeing them here.

"With uncle Nic and auntie Alice." someone says from the door and I see Jude as well as Mary and Amanda.

I nod and think of all the crazy things this family has been through.

I stare at the ring on Alex's finger, smiling widely before the nurse brings Dean back from taking his foot and hand prints.

He starts to fuss and she hands him to me, where he suddenly stops fussing.

I kept on holding onto my son and ended falling asleep.

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

🔸♦️3rd person's P.O.V ♦️🔸

Inside the hospital room after Evelyn fell asleep, Alex took Dean and sat with him in his arms as they kept talking about anything and evrything.

The docotr comes back into the room and hands the discharge papers to Alex which he signs and hands back to the doctor.

"You're free to go as soon as she wakes up. Oh and congratulations on your son." the doctor says and leaves the room.

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

🔹🔸🔹The End🔹🔸🔹