26 - News Spreads Fast

"Slow down. There's plenty of time for that." I say and push him away.

Time for our revenge to start...

🔺🔺PREVIOUSLY🔺🔺

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

🔸♦️ Evelyn's P.O.V ♦️🔸

It hadn't even been a full two days before everyone knew that I was dating Michael.

I had wanted to wait before telling my friends but they found out on their own. Now it seems they always have other plans and better things to do with their time than to listen to me or my explanations.

Everyone really likes Love and I guess the news of my dating someone else felt like me betraying them.

Little do they know that Love and I wanted Michael to ask me out.

I was sitting in my room watvhing some random show on TV when I heard my phone ring

~~~~~~~

❤️LOVE❤️

ANSWER / DECLINE

~~~~~~~~

"Hi, I heard what happened with you and the others. How could they ignore you like this?"

"I guess they never really cared about me or cared to understand me, cause if they did they'd know that we planned this."

"Give them time. And if that doesn't work, I'll talk to them."

"Are you sure you want to talk to them?"

"Yes, I'll even explain the reason behind it."

"Maybe we could use them being angry at me as a way to get closer to him."

"Maybe but we need to be careful, I don't want you to get hurt again."

"These days I feel like I'm getting hurt more than I'm getting better." I joke and Love chuckles softly before sighing.

After that we kept talking for hours when I got a text.

I take my other phone and unlock it to read the message.

"I think I just found out how to get closer to him." I say and explain what I meant to Love.

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

It was finally the last week of school and the entire school now knew about me and Michael.

It's been nearly a month since Michael and I've gotten together as a couple and something about him is bothering me.

As soon as he got me he stopped paying me any attention which could cause our plan to fail.

But for the plan to work we need him madly in love with me. No one of my friends have even tried to make any contact with me and it's starting to really hurt.

It was currently fifth period and I didn't want to sit with a groups of people, who want nothing to do with me, and work on a project that counts for the final grade.

I know I may act confident and strong but I'm just like any other person. I can't switch my emotions on and off like a switch, but I do bottle them up.

I miss having them around me. Who knew that one person can create a rift between me and those who I considered to be closest to me.

I was sitting alone under a tree when the bell rang for free period. Seeing as Alice, Junior and I shared this period I saw her walking past me commenting stuff like me being a backstabbing bitch and so forth.

"I guess I really don't mean anything to them." I say and move away from the tree and towards a bathroom.

I could feel the tears brim in my eyes, the stinging in my throat, and the pain in my chest.

I was hyperventilating by the time I closed the stall door. I immediately fell to my knees and lets the tears fall.

Each tear falling for another reason than the previous. I never wanted to hurt anyone. I just wanted revenge for Alex's sake.

I've never done anything like what I'm about to do, but it's the only option I have left.

I have my art class sculpture set with me and I take the extra blade and press it to my wrist slicing a few times on each wrist.

Those who say that it takes away from your heartache, are wrong. It doesn't take away the pain, but intensives the pain especially when you know they don't want you to cut yourself.

"This is the only option left. My heartache can fade, but let the scars remind me of what I've lost." I say wiping the blood and pulling down my sleeves.

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

I walked to the front gate past everyone not making eye contact with anyone and walk home.

Some of Michael's friend tried to talk to me but I ignored them feeling numb from crying and as well as the pain.

I walked home in relative silence apart from the occasional car that passes and the birds in the sky.

Upon reaching home I see Michael and Nic outside the house playing a round of tennis. I greet with a small wave before going inside the house.

I greet my father as he walks to the door. He stops and walks backward to me and stops in front of me.

"Why?" he simply asks.

"Why what?" I ask and he takes me arm lifting it to my face so I can see the red scars.

"So I can remember that I'm truly alone in this world." I say and remove my arm from his hand but he grabs me by my shoulders.

"Get yourself cleaned and come with me to the hospital." He says and I look at him with knotted eyebrows.

"We want you to name the baby. Have you forgotten?" He asks and I smile shaking my head giving a small smile.

"I'll wait in the car." He says and I walk away to my room.

"How does he expect me to name such an innocent child in this state." I ask getting dressed before I clean the wound putting on plasters and then some bangles to hide them.

Once I reach downstairs I see Jude talking to Nic and Michael as I climb into the car.

After Jude finished he got into the car and we made our way to the hospital as Jude was talking to Mary the whole way there.

"We're here." He says and places a hand on my shoulder.

We park the car and leave for Mary's room inside the maternity wing.

Once inside the room I'm greeted with the giggles of a baby and mother.

I stand in the doorway looking at the giggling duo before Jude clears his throat silencing both mother and child.

"You brought her along." Mary says and I walk over to her giving her a hug from the side.

"Do you want to hold her?" Mary asks and I try to decline but she already placed the baby in my arms.

"I'm guessing Jude already told you that we want you to name her." Mary says and lays down on her back.

"Yes." I say and sit down on the chair next to Mary's bed. "I've actually though of a few names but Amanda seems to stay stuck in my head." I finish chuckling.

"Okay, Amanda it is." Jude says and baby Amanda chuckles holding onto my finger.

"It seems Amanda lifted your spirit, cause you're truly smiling brightly." Jude says and I chuckle as Amanda starts playing with my fingers.

"Yeah. I guess sulking about it isn't going to make the problem go away." I say and gives Amanda back to Mary when she yawns.

"I'm getting released tomorrow at four. Remember to come pick me up." Mary says and I chuckkes as she scolds Jude.

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁