"Oh— sorry, ignore what I said." I awkwardly laughed, mentally cursing at myself for what I spat out.

Everyone froze when giggling was heard through the wall. The mood dropped by miles— lower than my own posture.

"EVERYONE DROP DOWN!!" Yushiro yelled.

Multiple Temari Balls burst through the walls, destroying anything and everything it bounced off of. Yushiro protectively hugged Tamayo and Tanjiro did so with Nezuko. I attempted freezing one of them with ice, but resulted in getting my finger scratched. I was fortunate to pull away before it ripped my hand off.

"Oh my, this is fun!!" The girl giggled, her various hands catching the Temari balls —that destroyed most of the house— effortlessly. "I'm fascinated! The power that green-haired boy has to hide the presence of this mansion is amazing! Don't you think so too, Yahaba? Maybe it's his Blood Demon Art!"

'She reminds me of Togaaaaa' I thought in a terrified opera voice. 'Not many great memories there-'

The female demon threw a Temari ball, which bounced around here and there before completely destroying Yushiro's head.

"SALTY MAN!!" "YUSHIRO-SAN!!" Me and Tanjiro simultaneously yelled, Yushiro's limp body being caught by Tamayo-san.

I hissed like a snake. "Tanjiro, you deal with the thot— I'll drag that Micropenis Maniac Arrow Bitch to hell n back."

Knowing that it wasn't necessary to say anything at the time, Tanjiro leapt towards the Temari girl, and I glared at the dude, who was hiding within a tree. Nezuko unexpectedly joined, and no matter how much I wanted to, I didn't stop her since extra help would definitely be needed. And if she gets hurt I will literally go commit seppuku—

"SQUARE UP KYLE!" I screeched, jumping up to his level in the tree and punched him in the face, which he caught easily.

He smirked. "Oh my, I expected you to be stronger than thi-"

What he didn't know, was that I started to freeze his left arm, reaching up to his shoulder before he panicked and let go of my fist.

I was suddenly pushed back by an invisible force, and was thrown on top of Tanjiro, who wasn't too far away.

"Shit Tanjiro ya goo—" Nezuko was also thrown at us before I was able to finish the sentence.

'Doggy pile much?' I thought bitterly.

Temari Girl threw one of her balks at us, which Tanjiro and Nezuko narrowly dodged, and I swear I felt it brush past my face as my life came right before my eyes.

"The dude is manipulating the girl's Temari balls! Tanjiro, (Y/N), you should go defeat him first! Your sister and us will deal with the girl!"

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!" I yelled, jumping towards the dude and sending a force of ice towards him. I narrowly missed him when he dodged to the side, then sent me flying with some shit that resembled The Force from Star Wars.

"(Y/N)! You need to be able to see his arrows!" Tanjiro was struggled dodging literal air, though I guessed that it was the 'arrow' he was talking about.

"WELL I GUESS IM JARED AND IM 19 CUZ I AINT SEE SH-" Yushiro deadass YEETED a piece of paper that landed perfectly onto my forehead. The second it did, the world became clearer, and guess what? I was able to see shit.