第30章

"Author's block? It must be tHE DARK REUNION!!"
—Author-kun

"30 CHAPTER POG"
—Author-dono

It's 4:00AM tf an I doing.

Warning!!
From now on will be the Train Arc, so there WILL be spoilers for people who haven't seen/read ahead of the first season!

You have been warned, b i t c h
——————————————————

"Dance of the fire god?" Rengoku said, "Nope! I've never heard of that before!!"

Tanjiro slumped down, disappointed. "Is that so...."

"Dance? Fire god?" I lifted a eyebrow. "Are you talking about Just Dance or....?"

"Oh, young (Y/N)!! Hello there!!" Rengoku exclaimed, sounding monotone yet upbeat at the same time. Like how-

"Hello All Might." I sarcastically reply, giggling after realizing what I said. The way he talks does indeed remind me of the overly-muscular hero, but he's definitely more attractive, no lie.

"Hey, what hair dye do you use?" I asked, proceeding to braid the Flame Pillar's hair out of pure boredom.

Tanjiro deadpanned, obviously not seeing me respecting my superiors as I'm supposed to.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "This is my natural hair colour!"

"Huh. Wait wha-"

"Hey! Are you strong!?" Inosuke asked(loudly), pointing at the flame pillar. "I WILL DEFEAT YOU AND BECOME STRONGER!"

I started shaking, trying to hide my laughter. "You'll have to at least be able to be me first, dumbass."

"HUH?! YOU WANNA GO?!"

"NOT HERE!" Zenitsu screeched, desperately trying to hold back the BoarBoy™️ from attacking me in a public area. "THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!"

I took a moment of my time to flip Inosuke off and resumed to braid Rengoku's hair(who didn't seem to mind it at all).

Inosuke was ticked even more by my actions, and was this close to escaping out of Zenitsu's grip until—

"WOAHHH! ITS MOVING!!" Inosuke exclaimed, immediately diverting his attention to the outside, making Zenitsu heave a sigh of relief.

"Wait, you guys are actually this advanced in these days?!" I say, looking out the window.

"I'LL HAVE A RACE WITH THE GOD!!" Inosuke yelled, "AND I WILL OUTRUN IT!"

"YEAH?! WELL ILL KILL GOD, BITCH!" I yell back, ready to jump out of the train to fight him.

"It's dangerous!" Rengoku warned, his arms crossed(but his smile seemingly never leaving his face). "We don't know when a demon's gonna appear, after all!"

".....huh?" Zenitsu froze, taking a good minute to process the information. "WAIT! THE DEMON'S APPEARING ON THE TRAIN?!"

"It will!" He beamed.

"NOOOO! (Y/N)-CHAN, PROTECT MEEEE!" Zenitsu cried, grabbing my arm for comfort.

Not knowing how to comfort someone, I merely stated,

"E."

"IS THAT A MAGIC SPELL TO PROTECT ME?!"

"WHAT PART OF IT SOUNDS LIKE A SPELL—"

—————————————————-

"I will... look at your tickets." A man said.