第2章•

"Satan worships me."
—Author-chan

"*clears throat* AKAKU—"
—Author-kun

—————————————————-

Every day, the traps get more difficult to avoid. To Tanjirou, at least.

For me it's the 'waking up in the morning' part that's really difficult.

But seriously, when does Urocockdaki have the time to switch all of these traps?!

At least I'm used to this *weird hand movements* cardio stuff because of the UA training, but doing it without using another's quirk? Not as much.

But hey, I'm making progress. I think.
Okay, I'm not because every time I think that the traps are getting HaRdEr, my smexy imagination takes over and I fall down laughing my ass off and then nearly gets killed.

I also once screamed 'HIT OR MISS' when I unleashed a trap with boulders, which came flying down onto me and Tanjiro.

That was fun.

I haven't told Tanjiro and Urokodaki about my quirk, but that's what makes life interesting, aye.

Im so mysterious and quirky🕺⁉️🥺🐺🥶💪⁉️

I also learned that my body somehow went back in time, so I'm probably like 13-14 years old now? Well, it's a guess. I'm definitely older than Tanjiro though.

Apparently Tanjirou is making a little notebook about his life, which I secretly read and laugh at while he's sleeping. Though I did get caught a few times.

*flashback*

I heard Tanjirou go back to sleep, and smirked a little, but made sure I didn't let off too much emotion, because Tan can smell that stuff somehow. Thank god that even though it isn't a quirk, I can copy it and smell his suspicion.

Once I heard small snores from him, I reached towards the desk and started to read under my covers. Within the darkness. Because why not.

I read what he wrote, and couldn't help but let out a few snorts, and then shove my face into my pillow in effort to stop it.

"(Y/N)..?" Tank iron murmured. "Why are you laughing?"

"N-not-th-th-thing-g." I said between giggles.

Tanjirou opened his eyes and saw the book in my hands. A blush slowly crept up his face.

"H-hey! Don't read that!" He exclaimed, face all red now, and snatching the book out of my hands, and placing it as far away from me on the desk.

I burst into laughter, as Tanjirou started to scold me that it's rude to read other's things without permission and such.

Urokodaki yelled a loud 'SHUT UP!' from who-knows-where, which shut us up, but it took me a while to stop giggling and go to sleep.

*flashback end*

Back to present, with some gifts from Santa.

Urokodaki started teaching me and Tanjirou sword-fighting, and about the sword spirit or some shit.

Personally I don't want to deal with spirits or ghosts n shit, I've watched enough Ghost Busters to know that they're not to be messed with.

To be honest, though, it was terrifying when Urokodaki said that for every sword we broke, he'll break our bones. But I can't stop thinking of how many bones Izuku broke by now. I think he's broken like 17 or something.

"Let's cut some things down!" I exclaimed in excitement. Though I can just disintegrate then with that Shigaraki's quirk, since I understand most of it now... Never mind, I don't know the drawbacks, so I can't. Than I could karate chop it with Kirishima's hardening quirk, maybe...

"Let's be careful as well." Tanjirou said. "We don't want to actually have broken bones."

"Worrying about it does nothing! You can go first, Madame Tanjiro!"

*timeskip*

The next day, it was rolling/break-falling— that was ScArY.

Tank iron was thrown around like a basketball and all I did was laugh...

...until it was my turn.

I failed terribly for the first 5 times, thinking about how I could stand up quickly.

At the 6th, I did a kick-up to get back on my feet, and almost kicked Urokodaki in the face in the process. He seemed fairly impressed. Not a lot though.
And Tanjirou wouldn't stop asking me how I did it. I felt sorta proud, hehe.

"Tanjirou," I say after training, "you leave yourself wide open when you attack."

"I do?" He said, oblivious.

"Yeah. Like when you got overconfident that he didn't have a weapon and charged towards Uro and got grabbed by the collar— you were barely even protecting yourself."

Tanjirou let out a awkward laugh, scratching the back of his head.

That night before we slept, Tanjirou told me about what happened to Nezuko and his family.

"—and then I met you." He finished, brushing his fingers through Nezuko's hair. Then faced me. "What is your past, if you don't mind me asking?"

I adjusted myself to sit in a cross-cross-apple-sauce position.

"Well," I say, "long story short, I'm not from here. Or this dimension."

"Dimension?"

"Mhm. I come from the future, basically. But demons don't exist."

"No demons?! That's awesome!" He exclaimed. "Why did you come here then? And how did you get here?!"

I put my index finger to my lips, telling him to be more quiet. "I don't want the whole world knowing about this!" I whisper-Yelled.

"Sorry" he whispered back.

"So what happened was I got teleported here. By the League Of Villains." I shivered a bit when mentioning them. "I got teleported when my school, or more like our entire town, was celebrating a sport festival, held by my school. Then PURPLE GUY came and started going Hydro Flask and Pumpkin Spice Latte on me, which got me distracted and sent me here. Damn, I didn't even get the time to hide my drugs."

"What about your parents? Don't you have any siblings?"

"Oh yeah I do. I have a annoying younger brother named Nei, and my parents are fine." I paused. "I think. Well, I didn't meet them in like forever and I don't know how to go home and at this point in life, I don't need to, at least until Nezuko wakes up and I can braid her hair cuz it looks SO FLOOFY." Sparkles shined in my eyes as I gazed at the sleeping beauty.

"But you should return as soon as possible!" Tanjirou pouted. "Family is the most important thing!"

"Yeah, well, I don't know how to get back anyway. And it's kinda fun here, though I'll miss a few people. I'm sure I'll figure something out at some point. And Neito was a bitch anyways."

Tanjirou was at a loss of words- he wanted to help (y/n) get back as soon as possible, but part of him didn't want her to leave. Over the few days they've gotten close and he grew somewhat attached to the chaotic female. Although, he knew that she should get back as soon as possible. He went into thought of how he could get her to find a way back, and how he could help.

I laughed at his reaction, "You're so adorable." I smiled, ruffling Tanjirou's hair. I backed away into my futon, which was in the other side of the room, and blew out the candle as I crawled under my covers.
"G'night Tanjirou."

Pink tinted the red-head's cheeks.

"Good night."

Fuck I have a cavity.

THE NEEDLE HURTS SO MUCH LIKE WTF SKIYSITIYDOUDIYD

KILL ME

BREAK MY ANKLES SANGWOO

PLEASE