第18章

"Did i scream daddy when reading a Sanemi x Reader fanfic? Yes ✨💅😌"
—Author-chan

"SKIRTS GO SWISH SWISH IM IN LOVE ESPECIALLY PETTICOATS JSVXMWVSKF"
—Author-san

My fanfic follows the manga plot(because I'm too lazy to rewatch each episode and I have all the books) so sorry if there's some anime-only scenes I've missed 😃
——————————————————

We've only taken a single step into the mansion, and Zenitsu was already scared shitless.
"Hey, (Y/N), Tanjiro, you guys will protect me, right? You'll protect me right?"

"I hate to break it to you, Zenitsu, but I broke a few ribs in my last fight.." Tanjiro said apologetically.

"HUH?! YOU BROKE A FEW RIBS?! WHY DID YOU BREAK RIBS?! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME THEN?! WITH MAGIC?! THEN (Y/N) WILL PROTECT ME!!!" Zenitsu latched on to my haori again, and I leaned away from his contact.

"Shut the fuck up, you'll be fine." I assured, shaking him off of me.

I tried to reassure the PikaPussy. "Zenitsu, I know that your strongk so just suck it up like a big boi and f—"

"DON'T!!" Tanjiro yelled over top of my voice. I turned to see the two siblings running in the mansion, chasing us. "YOU CAN'T ENTER HERE! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!!"

"B-but— the box you gave us started making scratching noises..." The brother stuttered.

"The box was beatboxing for you." I wheezed. "Get it? Beat 'BOX'? Ok ima go kill myself now—"

Tanjiro gave me a pleading look not to kill myself(I was joking but DAMN he's so fucking cute—) and turned to scold the cHiLdRen(ew). "But you can't just leave it alone and come into here!! There are demons in here! And the box is just as precious as my li—"

The drums started echoing in the mansion again, interrupting our conversation.

"I'll try to locate the source of the drums!" I said, running ahead(that rhymed omg).

"(Y/N)-chan, it's too dangerous to go alone!" Zenitsu said. "You're supposed to prote—"

He was interrupted again as the room I was running through suddenly changed, separating us all.

I clicked my tongue, but decided to continue running around until I find the source of the drums. The scenes changed multiple times as I ran, causing me to run into a few walls here and there.

Just running around, i haven't seeing a single soul yet, until-
"Finally some good looking food!" A demon hissed from behind me.

"Try me herobrine." I stopped in my tracks, spinning around to face the ugly ass bitch.

The demon, who looked like a snake, quickly slithered towards me, planning to swallow me whole. I dodged the attack and used Mina's acid to slightly melt their neck, making them freeze in pain immediately. I used that chance of their distraction to attack them with my Nichirin sword and chop their head off clean.

"G.G." I said, not even glancing at the ash-ifying demon and running once again.

Of course my casual jog through a death maze won't be peaceful.

"FULL BLAST!!" Someone screeched, running through a wall and nearly head butting me to death. I luckily avoided getting hit by skidding to a halt.