第3章•

"Anime is not a cartoon"
-Author-sama

—————————————

Next day: Breathing techniques.

Well I'm ✨screwed✨.

I can only do shit when I see an example and copy it.
Or at least that's what I've been doing for years of my life.

After Urokodaki finished his speech, I asked for a demonstration, POLITELY, yet he refused.

LIKE BISH I ASKED POLITELY YOU FUKKIN— KHDKHDJJSHISHD

I'll have to learn without quirk for like the first time in years I guess! I thought in sarcastic glee.

"Relax your upper body, and brace your lower half. Alright, breathe!"

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath in. As I exhaled, me and Tanjirou were both punched in the gut by Urokodaki.

Tanjirou fell onto his butt and gripped his stomach in pain, as I suffered while standing.

Honestly, Tanjirou did such weird poses while I was wheezing, practically having an asthma attack by laughter and pain.

After a few more times of the hell, we were told to become one with water.

"Like a frog?" I ask.

"No. Like water."

I raised an eyebrow.
'How the fuck are you supposed to become water like I guess I'm 70% water but still— holy shit does that mean 70% of Jesus walks on me or some shit—"

Urokodaki led me and Tanjirou to a cliff by a waterfall, telling us to jump into it.

"YEET!" I exclaim, jumping in from approximately 10 meters above ground and into the water. I activated Asui's quirk to make it easier to move around in the water.

"Tanjirou! Jump in!" I yell over the roars if the waterfall. He probably didn't hear me though, by the water fall and his fright of how long the fall is.

In the end he got kicked in by Urokodaki and I had to save him from drowning.

And you know that thing people do where they pray right under a waterfall? Yeah, we were doing that. Except Tanjirou was yelling 'NEZUKOOOOO!' the entire time. It was hilarious though. It was a laughing-through-my-pain kind of experience, season 2.

As six months of chaos and pain passed by, Urokodaki summoned doctors, nurses, or any kind of medic to look at Nezuko, and Tanjirou looks seriously worried. Like, I'm worried as well, but I can sense a lot fear from him, even without using a quirk.

One day I got curious about his private life— and you know, I may just get my hands on some ✨blackmail material✨.

"Tanjirou, when's your birthday?" I ask as we were swinging our swords, which we had rondo 100 times every day.

"I'm pretty sure it's July 14th. What's with the sudden question?" He asks.

"Oh nothing." I smile. "Just curious."

"What about your birthday?"

"May 13."

We had small chats like these, and lonely was never a emotion that crossed our paths on those days.

One day, Urokodaki told us:

"I have nothing more to teach you."

Well that was sudden.
One year of training, as I still feel incomplete about the Breaths, and he tells us this. Like, uh, EXCUSE ME.

"Follow me." He says, and starts walking into the forest.

'So he did have more to teach us.' I bitterly thought.

Once we made it to our destination, there was a rock with a rope on it, and paper dangling from it here and there. I remember seeing it one day during training, but I never asked about it. What does he want us to do? Cut it? That'll be impossible though, I mean, it looks hella tuff.

Urokodaki faced Tanjirou.

"If you slice this boulder—"

Goddammit.

"—I will allow you to enter the final selection."

"The what what now?" I muttered.

"And (Y/N)." Urokodaki faced me.

"Yas Master Saitama?" I say, saluting.

"You are hiding something, aren't you? Something about your strength."

"Oh my, I wonder how you found out." I sarcastically questioned, remembering every single time I accidentally used a quirk in front of the All Might lookin' ass dude.

"Tell us what it is." He said, "Or I will not allow you to travel with Tanjirou any more."

"Aye aye Protecctive Grandaddy. So Tanjirou is the secret love child now?" I thought of ways to explain. "Aye so I'm from a different country, basically."

Remembering Todoroki's battle against Midoriya, I created a little snowman with ice, that appeared onto my palm.
"And there we have something called 'quirks', superpowers to be exact."

"Why did you hide it?"

"To make my life a little more interesting." I smiled, and made fire in my other palm. "And it was quite thrilling. And I wanted it to be a surprise, maybe on your birthday? Wait, when is your birthday anyways??"

Ignoring my question, Urokodaki went into thought, then left. "It was probably the right choice to keep it a secret until now."

Then left to get milk.

Since then, he refused to teach me and Tanjirou anything. Well, Tanjirou. I never really asked, cuz I knew Urokodaki won't turn back on what he said.

—————-

Extra:

"I'm a little sad, since Urokodaki completely ignored us throughout the entire day." Tanjirou truthfully stated, fiddling with his sword a bit.

"He probably think we're animal fuckers." I shrugged, taking a swig of water from my bottle before continuing, "I mean, three goats went missing last night."

"..."

"...?"

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

"Oh I'm GUCCI." I put an obviously fake smile humorously.

"I—"

——————————-

A little bit of a shorter chap

Woah two chapters in one day, maybe three?