第9章

"I love how I've never seen Bnha before but know everything that happens because I spoiled it all on TikTok, and now there's KNY—"
— Author-sama

Also this chapter's s h i t so beware
—————————————

"What where you even going to do without me?" I sigh, carrying Tanjiro piggy-back style.

"Like I said before, if your going to complain, you don't have to carry me!"

"At that snail pace? Puh-LEASE, I could take a nap and you'd only be ten meters away from me!"

"I wasn't that slow—" he broke into a coughing fit.

"See? And now that I think of it, we could just teleport."

"(Y/N), your too tired to even use that fire thing of yours." Tanjirou lectured. "Using the misty teleportation will literally knock you out again."

I sighed. "Fine."

——-
I suck at emotional shit ok

Later, though it was past sunset, we made it. Halfway through Tanjirou regained some stamina and started to walk himself, but I carried both of our uniforms.

I saw someone exit the house, and it wasn't Urokodaki.

"Nezuko!!" Tanjirou exclaimed.

"Your sister's awake!" I Said, seeing how adorable she is. Her pink eyes are gorgeous-

Tanjirou walked towards her, and tripped halfway. I was about to go help him, but hesitated. I mean, it was a very special time for them. And so Nezuko got to him first, and they hugged each other, though Nezuko's expression didn't change.

I walked down the hill, and joined the group hug, mainly cuz I felt like I should.

I heard a clatter of wood, and saw Urokodaki. He walked towards us and said,
"Good job, both of you, for surviving."

And so we kinda just cried and stuff for a while.

———————————

"I see." Uro Said. "So you killed the morphed demon. At last."

"I helped too!" I Said, pointing at myself. Uro didn't say anything about my interruption.

I gasped. 'How dare he!! That is not a vibe!'

"There are multiple kinds of demons, and some them can use a special spell called Blood Demon Art. You may have to fight these demons in the future, and battling them will be far more difficult then you know now. But Tanjirou, (Y/N), I'm sure you'll be fine.

"Do you think Nezuko could use Blood Demon Art as well?" I asked, looking at the door to the room Nezuko was sleeping in.

"No, I wouldn't take that as an example of Blood Demon Art. I think that she recovers by sleeping instead of eating human flesh."

Why human flesh though? Why not pork or something? I thought, but kept the question to myself once again.

——-

I yawned, walking into the bedroom and saw Tanjirou having a serious face on, looking at Nezuko.

"Stop being so negative~"I sighed, sitting beside him. "Nezuko woke up, and that's rally all that matters for now, so you should be happy while you can."