第4章•

"What's the difference between a demon and a ghoul in Kimetsu No Yaiba? Oh wait, there aren't any ghouls in that anime."
— Author-chan

—————————————

Ever since that day, me and Tanjirou would train together. While he would try to break the rock, Urokodaki told me to practice on my quirk and to not try to break the rock. How am I supposed to know why? *whispers* favoritism, probably.

So we would review what Urokodaki taught us, and afterwards Tan would try to break the boulder and I would practice my stamina, and quirks I can remember somewhere nearby. It's some untold schedule.

I would heal him from time to time with Recovery Girl's quirk, but only, like, once a month. He would never asks unless it was serious, and I bet it's because of the embarrassment.

Awww, what a cinnamon roll.

As I was casually climbing a tree, to see how high I can go before I fall to my impending doom, Tanjirou screamed and hit his head against the boulder in stress. I can't blame him though— another six months has passed and he couldn't even scratch the boulder. I resisted the urge to scream "sUcKs tO bE yOu" at him, and continued climbing.

"Shut your wining." Said a voice. I snap my head downwards and saw a person with a fox mask.

Damn he looks hot. Even though I can't see his face. He's hot. Like Todoroki.Half of Todoroki. Bakugou, then? But he's more like a mix between Lawless and Licht from Servamp.

"You're a man."

"AS MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOOOOOOONN!" I yell, startling the two 'men' below me. "Sorry." I say, jumping down. "A habit of mine."

Then, erm.... Reddy, yes I will call him Reddy, looked at me like I was insane.

"Nevermind, I'll leave now" I nervously laughed, doing a 😗✌️before scurrying behind a tree.

After snapping out of whatever the fuck just happened, Reddy jumped down and attempted to slice Tanjirou in half. Fortunately Tan managed to block, the attack, though he got kicked in the face right after his block.

Using Yaoyorozu's quirk, I got some popcorn and ate it while watching the fight in front of me.

"Slow. Weak. Immature. That's not what you call a man." Reddy said, looking down on Tan.

"WanTan, yeh just got roasted. I mean, literally." I say through a mouthful of popcorn. "Like Ciel's family." I had to process what I just said for a few moments. "Oh shit."

—————————————-

"Now. Come at me." Reddy Said, putting his hand forward and wiggling his fingers(I don't know what to call the action, ok.). I randomly thought of Spider-Man, even though I've never watched the show before.

"But you have a wooden sword and I have a real one!" Tanjirou exclaimed, standing up.

At the moment, I was absolutely bored out of my mind and was burning random leaves for fun, watching it glow a bright red. I faced him with a "you done fucked up chief" expression.

Reddy started to do a maniacal laugh or something, which I found terrifying but psh— whatever. It's always the psychopath characters that are hot. Wait, does that mean I'm hot? Holy shit. Time to break sum ✨a n k l e s

I continued to eavesdrop on their conversation, knowing that even if I have a miles-long list of things to blackmail Tanjirou with, it wouldn't hurt to have more 😀.

"Well, thank you for worrying." Reddy said, wheezing a bit. "You actually thought you would injure me!" He leapt forwards, his sword clashing against Tanjirou's, who was taken aback, "Well, I'm a lot stronger than you! I split that rock after all!"

"Well that's some tea." I muttered, stepping on the leaf like someone would do with a cigarette. "Maybe I should just copy Todoroki's quirk— I've had a long enough break after all."

Now that the boys were yelling about being a man and stuff, I thought of Kirishima. My hand then turned into stone like Kirishima would, but also emitted the cold ice particles that Todoroki's right side would.

I can copy two quirks at once. I thought, surprised. I walked away from the men and went to find my own place to train, that doesn't have any disruptions. It ended up being a little lake I found near the button of the waterfall, surrounded by nature. I touched the water, and released Todoroki's quirk, which froze a third of the lake, but quite a bit of the land as well.

"Well, I told myself, "first I gotta learn to control Hot n' cold's ice."

Three chapters in a day— no, in an hour. Wow me. I'm bored.

Anyone else dying in the inside 😀