第41章

^how i imagine (Y/N) forming wings whenever she uses Hawks's quirk
Idk why i just cant think of any other way to transform except the morbid explanations the Animorphs series uses.

Ya'll better go thank waterpencil555 cause tbh i probably wouldve forgot this fic's existence if it wasnt for their 284748 notifications 😍 and saying that this fic is discontinued /pos
Smh making me update out of spite 🙄 🤚 and then actually getting me hooked

—————————————————

"YAAAAAAAAARGH!" Ame-chan screeched, running down the halls of the Ogimoto House.

"What happened?! You should be working!" A lady said in half-concern.

"There's a wild boar on the loose!" She cried, holding onto the lady's clothes. "And he's held (Y/N)-san hostage!"

"What?!" The lady yelled.

"This is like Minecraft, Inosuke." I began to lecture him as we dug through the wood floors. "You see, under the carpet in certain igloos, there are secret passages to prisons that hold mysterious items."

"Mysterious items?! Like, treasures?!" He said, excitement clearly in his voice.

"Yesss!" I said, finger gunning him.

He pulled out the last plank, and there it was— a hole into the ground.

"We found the groundussy!" I cheered, high-fiving Inosuke's back. "Now we have to actually fit into this smallass hole—"

Inosuke threw his head into the hole, stayed like that for a moment, then came back up and puffed his chest.

"I can just dislocate all my joints! If my head can fit, then I can get through any small spaces!" He said.

"I like your funny words magic man," I replied, "but theres no way you can—"

He can, apparently.

With some unsatisfying pops and cracks, basically all of his limbs bended in ways that would make anyone cringe.

"EEEEEEEK!"
"WHAT THE HELL?"
Especially the bystanders of this whole ordeal, who were hiding behind the hallway.

But i ignored the NPC's.

"WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO IN THEN—" I cried. I could just use Mirio's quirk, but jesus I am not going into a battlefield naked.

"SOUNDS LIKE A YOU PROBLEM!" He said, crawling into the hole.

I grumbled in frustration and faced the exit of the hallway. The bystanders squeaked as my attention shifted towards them. As I walked towards them, some skidded backwards, but stayed decently close for me to hand out a pouch.

"....for damage repairs."

And then I proceeded to tackle the wall, effectively breaking through the paper and bamboo, and landing outside ungracefully.

"OI! UZUI! GET YOUR BITCHASS OVER HERE!" I screamed really, really loudly. I'm positive that Tanjiro could here it from wherever he is.

"The hell?!" Uzui hissed, /tp -ing to me. "I told you to leave! You'll get your ass beaten!"

"Ain't no lib gonna tell me what I can and can't stick up my ass." I proudly pointed my thumb towards myself while throwing him a glare. "Point is, the demo—"

"I heard it." He groaned, walking away while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Heard what?" I asked, furrowing my brows.