第37章

"Not Uzui being an ass"
—Authour

"I'm gonna be gone for two full days and I dunno if I'll have wifi so double update ya'll 😩"
—Author-san

——————————————————

After four months we finished our Recovery Training, and thankfully, at the same time.

Of course, during our breaks we got solo missions, in which I've ended up flirting with one too many demons but that's not the point.

Since I didn't have a mission today, I walked around the estate, bored out of my mind.

I then saw Aoi, also walking around.

"Peekaboo angel— whatcha doin'?" I say, walking beside her on the stone paths.

She seemed slightly surprised by my sudden appearance, but quickly relaxed.

"Nothing." She said, facing forwards. "I finished all my duties so I'm just taking a walk."

"Same." I said. "I'm pretty sure my friends are supposed to return today form their mission, but I dunno..."
I trailed off. "Wanna do something together? Like, a picnic?"

"You're probably gonna have me cook everything." She countered.

I grinned. "True—"

"Guess they're enough." A irritated third voice interrupted.

I turned around, not liking the stranger's attitude. "Sir I am literal perfection the fu—"

There stood a tall bald guy with spots on his paint. Revolutionary eyeliner pog??

Anyways— if I recall correctly, he was the Sound Pillar.

How the fuck do you breathe sound??

Without warning, the pillar took both me and Aoi and slung us over his shoulders.

"WHAT— LET GO!" Aoi exclaimed, squirming in his grip. "SOMEBODY HELP!"

"SIR I HAVE NOT SIGNED UP FOR THIS— YOU'RE NOT EVEN HOT BALDASS LOOKIN—"

He began walking towards the exit, not batting an eye at our protests.
The younger servants walked outside to check on the ruckus, and began crying almost immediately.

"Shrek-san! Aoi-san!" A child cried, pointing a accusing finger at the stranger. "What are you doing to them?!"

"Kanao-san, save them please!" Another one said, pulling Kanao out of the Butterfly Estate's building.

"My god, shut up." The Pillar said, rolling his eyes.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET A WIFE, MANWHORE!" I screeched, punching his back.

"I HAVE THREE—"

"WITH THIS ATTITUDE?! LYING BIT—"

"Kanao-sama!!" Aoi said, reaching towards the girl. "Please help!"

Getting pissed, I decided to freeze the fuck out of the guy.
I placed my right hand on his shoulder and froze it from his left hand all the way down to his waist.