第35章

"😐😐😐🐺👿👿💪⁉️ I'm angy at you kittens rn

Y'all's reaction was shit in the last chapter 🙄 You could've at least thanked me for keeping Flame-Donut-Whore alive 😐

Smh it's tempting me to kill him off in worse ways 😈👹⁉️ I've got a list Dw 👹👹👹

Maybe if you beg for forgiveness I won't 😐🐺💪🚂"
—Master😈

—————————————————

Two Days Later, in the morning.

I haven't allowed any guests yesterday, since I was a dumabss to think I could get over the Train shit in less than 24 hours lmao 😃  but today I feel somewhat better.

Today is a new day!

The sun was shining, the morning dew on the grass was shining, Sanemi's muscles were shining— a bright morning for a bright start.

...

Hol up—

I sat back up and looked out the window, double checking the scene, to see if i began hallucinating or some shit.

Aaaand I wasn't.

The Wind Pillar was standing just a few meters from my window, facing the right and talking to someone(whom I couldn't see from the angle).
Talking to someone calmly. That can't mean anything good.

It's a bad omen.

Plus he didn't have a shirt on(except a few bandages on his right arm). Who the fuck talks to someone half-naked???

That makes the omen worse. It's a double bad omen.

Omen down bad.

A knock came at the door, making my jolt.

"Yes????" I said, quickly moving back onto my bed and covering up my sins.

"Shrek-san, I've brought your medicine and breakfast." The child said, entering the room and placing it on the table.

'SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT—'

"Shinobu-sama said that she'll check up on you later at 1:00 this afternoon!" She said.

The girl then caught sight of the window. "Oh my, Shinazugawa-sama's just outside!"

I pursed my lips and nodded. "Mhm, looking mighty submissive and breedable, that guy."

She ignored my statement. "He seems to have finished talking to a younger student..." She opened the window.

I began reciting the Bee Movie script in my mind. 'Remember what Van said, why is your life more valuable than mine? Funny I just can't seem to recall that! I think something stinks in here! I love the smell of flowers. How do you like the smell of fla—'

"Good morning Shinazugawa-sama!" She waved, beaming a smile at the Pillar.

"Huh?" Looking pissed per usual, he walked up to the window. "Who the hell are you."

The girl deadpanned.

"Sup g." I nervously waved at him. "Uh— what you know about rolling down in the deep?"

His nose wrinkled, and his hand was dangerously on his sword. "The fuck. Why the fuck do you have wings."

"You see—" I rambled my mind for a excuse, averting my eyes from his form. "I was participating in Cummie Squad with a 23 year old man, and it just— happened, ya know."