第20章

"For your information— I read all of y'all comments. AND YALL ARE HILARIOUS AS FUCK LAHFLSNXKSHCIHSIDH keep it up 🗿🏌️‍♀️"
—Author senpai

*REMINDER!! Check on the children in your basement. Don't want any of 'em running away😽😽*
—————————————————

It was after breakfast, and we were just chilling in our room. Nezuko was in her box because she disliked the day, sunlight or not.
The one weird thing is— Zenitsu was a bit more.... simp-like than usual.

"Taaanjiroooooo~" He hummed, hugging onto the said Iron Head.

"...is there anything you need, Zenitsu?" Tanjiro uncomfortably asked, only receiving a giggle in reply.

Oh no but he wasn't the only one being bothered by a dumb bitch.

"HEY!! (Y/N)! FIGHT ME!!" Inosuke screeched, attempting to tackle me. I jumped to the side and easily dodged it.

"NO YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" I screeched, dodging even more of his attacks. "GO VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE FOR THE HUNGER GAMES OR SOME SHIT INSTEAD!!"

I got so done with his shit that I used Ibara's vine quirk to wrap him up. Like what Aizawa sensei did to Bakugo on the first day.

"What the hell?!" He yelled. "I KNEW YOU'RE A DEMON!!"

"I'M NOT A DEMON!"

I sighed and faced away from the angry boar. I spotted Zenitsu shaking in the corner, looking at me with fear.

"What?" I asked, confused on why he looked terrified.

"(Y/N), they don't know about your quirk...." Tanjiro poked my vine-hair that twitched in response.

'Oh yeah, I forgot.' I blanked.
"Hey, Rick Roll." I faced Zenitsu.

"H-h-huh? Me?" He stuttered, pointing at himself.

"How do I say this..." I trailed off, "I won't hurt you.(?)"

"Are you sure..?"

"As long as you stay the fuck away from my Dino Nuggets, and warship the one and only Kurapika Supremacy you're good."

Zenitsu cautiously stood up and quickly ran to hide behind Tanjiro. Inosuke... uh.... was still tied.

I let go of Insouke from the vines, and he fell onto his butt with a 'oof'. Once my hair returned to normal, I gave Tanjiro a smile, ignoring Rick Roll who still seemed scared shitless.

I was about to laugh at him but A STUPID FUCKING KINGFISHER swooped into our room.

"MONOMA (Y/N)! THERE IS A NEW MISSION FOR YOU!!" They squawked, opening their wings.

I gave Zenitsu a violent kick to get him off of Tanjiro's back. Zenitsu yelped and I hid behind Tanjiro instead, giving Zenitsu a nervous glare.
Damn he do be a true Tank since everyone likes to hide behind him—

"YOU WILL GO TO MOUNT NATAGUMOO!! SQUAWK!!" They screeched. "GET READY AND FOLLOW MEE!! HURRY!"

"OK OK I GET IT I GET IT!!" I hissed like a cat.

Tanjiro gave me 'the look'. "(Y/N), you should be more considerate of the bird's feelings."

"ARE YOU TELLING ME TO THINK?! THAT'S BELOW MY RANK DUMBASS-"

Kingy flew outside, probably on some tree at the entrance waiting to jump on my stupid ass. Damn they might be fucking SpringTrap or some shit for all I know. NOPE NOT TODAY FNAF-