第7章

"I'm too thicc to fit into my Kotatsu table sideways."
—Author-sama

—————————————

"Tanjirou, the brightness of this place makes my eyes hurt..." I groaned, as we walked through a path with wistee— weestire— wisomis— flowers.

"All you did since we left is complain!" Tanjirou lightly snapped back.

"Can we please just hurry? These flowers seriously make me feel sick as fuck."

"Don't say those words!"

"You ain't my momma bitch I do what I want."

We climbed stairs that had more of those wisteria flowers(Ha I figured out how to pronounce it!) and and then at the top of the mountain there were STILL wisteria flowers. Like WhY.

Along with the death flowers there were a cluster of people who all wore identical black haori's except for, like, five of them.

Gee, I wonder who the main characters are.

"Welcome everyone." Two little girls(one's a boy but (Y/N) doesn't know that yet—) said, in synch. One had white bobbed hair and the other one looked exactly the same but with black hair. "We thank you for coming to the final selection for the demon slayer corps." Was there a test at the beginning or something? Because this is the first test I've taken— "There are demons imprisoned on here, at Mt.Fujikasane by demon slayer swordsmen, and are unable to leave. And that is because of the Wisteria flowers that bloom year-round that demons hate surround the mountain. But there are no wisteria flowers from here, so demons are around. So you need to survive for seven days in this mountain to pass the Final Selection. Now you may be on your way."

"Don't be too nervous, WanTan." I said, slapping Tanjiro's back.

"See you in a week." He nervously smiled, and we headed in different directions.

*DRAMATICALLY*

——————————————

"Well I ain't even worried about demons. What I'm worried is about starving to death, so ima look for some food and water. Oh and some shelter." I walked casually around at night wearing the mask Urokodaki gave me, like it was a walk in the park.

I heard rustles from the bushes behind me.

Oh A POKÉMON!!!. I thought. Let's see if it's true that you can only kill demons with a Nichirin sword.

A demon leaped our from the bushes, and I took out my left hand and burnt it to a crisp. With blue fire. I know Dabi's quirk because we kinda fought and that's the reason why I was sent here. By the League of villains.
"Sorry bud." I said sorrowfully, but hey, it only lasted a few seconds.
"Ha! He did die!" I said afterwards, my mood swings are showing.

"Flying would be soooooo much easier though." I sighed, thinking of how if people caught me flying my life would be in danger. "You know what, I don't care about my life."
I used Hawk's quirk and flew towards whatever direction, but high in the sky so it's at least hard to see me.

As I flew, I don't know how he noticed, but there was this random blonde dude reacted to my presence and we kinda made eye contact as I flew. Bro, he freaked out so much I had to stop and laugh at him.
Then I realized that was a very shitty thing to do so then flew away as fast as I could, landing in some bushes to hide myself, before I skrrt skrrt away.

Later, I heard another scream, and noticed someone getting chased by a huge demon(a different person this time). The demon probably ate like 100 people by now, but that's just an estimation. He do look like a titan doe lol. SASAAAAGEYOOO—