第25章

"THANK YOU FOR 100k READS OMG AAJGDKAVDJHSJD"
—Author-dono

"Ok, I'll admit that I'm guilty of forgetting that this book existed 🤡✌️. So feel free to just message/comment for me to update whenever I'm extra slow— tbh you can spam me as well—"
—Author-dono
—————————————————
Please don't attack me for not knowing Shinsou's quirk 😃 I'm doing this off of memory oK-
——————————————————

"WHAT THE FUCK RICHARD-" I screeched.

I couldn't attack KFC's bitch ass because any small movement of the sword, which is STILL through the box, would hurt Nezuko.

I bit my lip, high key giving KFC the hairy eyeball.
'What to do what to do.....

ah wait I have quirks.'

KFC gave me a nasty ass smirk, reminding me of a certain Pomeranian.

Tanjiro was also glaring at KFC— I mean of course his sister got stabbed.

To be honest if Monoma got stabbed I would just laugh— not gonna lie he would also be laughing too—

ANYWAY 😃✨

Being pissed, I decide to use Shinsou's quirk, just to make him feel powerless, because being powerless is annoying.

"Dear sir, what is your name?" I asked, smiling.

'Oh crap she didn't she a vine reference for once— she's really pissed—' Tanjiro's eyes widened. He attempted to stand up, but was stopped by a wave of pain, making him lay almost limp on the ground. 'If only I could help her...!'

KFC laughed, digging the sword deeper into the box. I swear I'm going to cry—

"Why does a demon want to know?! But, I'll be generous enough to tell you— I'm the wind pillar, Shinazugawa Sanemi!"

"Hmmm... Sanemi, Sanemi, Sanemi..." I murmured his name a few times, getting used to it.

He raised an eyebrow, though he was still smiling.

"Alright!" I grinned. "Sanemi-kun?"

"What do you want, demon."

"Sanemi kun, gently sheathe your sword back." I said, making sure to look at him straight into the eyes.

The other pillars observed our conversation with full curiosity, not bothering to step into our friendly chat.

Sanemi slowly pulled out the sword with false care, putting it back into its sheath.

"H-huh?" Mitsuri stuttered. "Did he just obey...?"

"Oh my, I believe that the little demon brainwashed him." Shinobu piqued with interest, observing how my eyes now tinted with a slight purple.

"Now, I need you to..."

Just like any classic cliche, I paused, and the air was tense.

'What is she gonna say...?'

"SIT BOY!!" I yelled, pointing a finger down towards the ground.

Sanemi dropped the box out of his hands and violently face planted onto the ground.

I laughed hysterically, having to hold my stomach for support.

"H-HOLY SHIT KABDIABODHSJ—"

"PFFT—"

Surprisingly it wasn't me that giggled, but the girl with three braids.

Everyone looked at her with a deadpanned expression, and she covered her face with embarrassment. "Sorry—"