its a beautiful day or is it?

Start from the beginning

she bit her lip and said, "you know these are times that I'm touched that you know me so well and terrorized that you know me so well"

"Make up your mind, woman!"

"He's so hot though" she added dreamily "he makes me feel...........feelings"

I pretended to yack. "I did not want to hear that. I think that my ears are bleeding also worlds greatest description 'he makes me feel feelings'. Those words should be carved on rocks and preserved for all our future generations to see and have the privilege to read the great world of piper McLean"

"And they say I'm the dramatic one"

Piper continued, "I guess you got a taste of your own medicine because that's exactly how I felt yesterday"

"I'm not that creepy or gross pipes and im a better writer"

She raised her eyebrows and said "oh really? might I remind you that yesterday you were all 'omg! How would he be?, could the person coming tomorrow be seaweed brain? Yuck! You basically bigger stalker than me and that's saying something"

"So you admit that you are a stalker and that I'm a much better writer that you. Good to know"

She was about to retort when I heard the voice that I despise most in this God forsaken institution say "omg! He's so hot"

I turned to find drew and her cronies standing behind me gawking at a boy who had just entered the school. Those idiots will never learn.

Look I don't have a problem whose interests are different than mine or like feminine things but what I hate is people who think they are better than everyone else and that gives them a right to walk all over others.

I snorted and she realized that I was there and said, "what are you doing here?"

I said, "this is a school. Of course if you actually came to school to study you would know that." She basically only comes here to gawk at guys and boss over people.

She looked at me flabbergastedly and I said "although this dumb conversation was scintillating I have to go now. I much more important things to do, like study "

she said, "you're right you should leave that outfit is making my eyes bleed"

I laughed and said in a condescending voice "thanks hon I was trying to look like you"

She stomped her feet and walked away with her cronies lila and Jessica following in her wake.

But before leaving she yelled "nerd"

I retorted "you know that by calling me nerd you just praised me right?"

Piper looked at me with a surprised look on her face "wow!"

Im not usually like this. Usually if she says something like that I just walk away or avoid it. This was the first time I said it to her face.

I guess nothing can really ruin my day.

As usual I jinxed it.

*************

When I looked in the direction of the new boy I saw that he had a lot of people surrounding him so I didn't get a good look.

Thalia broke away from the group and came towards me and dragged me and piper to the group.

Thalia was a strong girl. she had spiky short black hair and she always wore black clothes like shadowhunters that gave out the 'I'm a rebel vibes' which she was by the way.

She pushed everyone aside and pointed to the one In the center (which I'm guessing is the new kid) and was about to introduce us but I had other things in mind.

I leaped forward and almost judo flipped him. before I could do that piper sensed that something was wrong and restrained me.

I yelled ,"YOU!!"

he seemed genuinely confused. Like that was true and he said, "I'm sorry do I know you?"

"Are going to go down that road....AGAIN!!"

"you must have mistaken me for someone else I'm....,"

I interrupted "percy Jackson. Yes percy I know all about you and I would never forgive you for what you did to me"

And I broke away from piper's grasp and ran away. I need to get away from here. This cannot be happening. My best day cannot turn into my worst nightmare.

I ran into the first empty class room that I could find and went inside. I need to be alone. Gods! He should not be here. 

That guy who made me suffer should not be here.

I heard the creaking of the door and  looked up to see piper near me.

"hey, are you alright? You looked like you were about to kill that guy"

"i would have if i had the chance"

 wow, you must despise him so much that you're willing to go to jail"

"i don't despise him piper i completely hate him. I hate him so much he wishes he would have rotten in hell instead. Have some hope in me dude, I watch how to get away with murder and I'm smart as hell if you forgot. There's no way I'd get caught"

"He must be a really shitty person. What did he do?"

"Something that I will never forget"

"would you like to talk about it?"

And i just shook my head.

"whenever you want to talk just know that I'm here for you"

And i hugged her. she really was a good friend.

"are you alright? You look like you just had a panic attack" she enquired

"I'm  better now"

she smiled. "good cause i dont want to be late to school on the first fucking day of school"

"Since when did you start caring about school?"

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that"

I smiled and got up from where I sat and went to my first class.

I sighed. I'm going to have to face him sooner or later.