Chpt. 30 : Safe and Sound

As then when Artemis knew she was gonna die she heard the tank being opened she opened her eyes slightly to see some lights again and someone was swimming towards her it was Dylan they made it.

Dylan wrapped his arm around her and got them both out of the tank safely as they saw Detective Tross who gets knocked out by Detective Martinez "And that's for the crime you and your son had just committed!"Detective Martinez says.

Artemis was laying on the floor sightly unconscious Dylan stared at her for awhile before he finally did CPR on her which in response she choked out all the water and flutter her eyes open as she gasped as her vision wasn't that blurry anymore as then she sees Hailey, James, and Dylan she gave them a smile.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy your alive!"Dylan says as he hugs Artemis and she returned the hug back"I waited as long as I could. "She says Ina whisper before pulling away from the hug as she cupped his cheeks and they both closed the distance between the two of them and kissed.

As then Detective Martinez was back and saw this scenario he just did a fake cough and cleared her throat"Guys...we're taking you four home."Detective Martinez says smiling.

Dylan and Artemis got up and pulled away quickly as they realized that the detective just saw them kissing as then they went on there lives once again.

Finally safe and sound.....

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////