Chpt. 23:Realizations

"Ah.... Artemis  Vander.... "the voice of a man says as he reveals himself in the shadows wearing a black hood and a mask.

"Hello stalker. So tell me who the hell you are? "Artemis asks annoyed.

"Oh... Btw...I have a present for you"The man says as he pulled Maxine near him.

"Sison? What the hell are you doing"Artemis says in shock.

Maxine was wearing an earpiece where The man in the hood orders him what she shall do or say.

The man had a smirk on his lips"Tick,tock,tick...surprise isn't it?"Maxine repeats what the man says.

"I could blow up your little companion in pieces.."Maxine repeats as she was scared for her life.

"Make it stop... Stop it.. I got what you want remember? "Artemis says as she shows the man the memory stick and handed it to him.

"eh.. Worthless I can get lots of copies of those by myself. "He says as he throws away the memory stick at the pool.

"She's strapped into a vest full of bomb?"Artemis deduced as the man smirked"Exactly...isnt this great?"He says.

"Stop it I'm not here to play games"Artemis says as the man chuckles.

"Gosh your mind is so innocent and oblivious.. How stupid do you think I am? Of course this isn't a game because darling I had enough now.."He says in a sing song voice.

Artemis scoff "Do you know what I'll do with you?"He asks.

"You will kill me. "Artemis replied plainly.

In response he chuckles"No..kill you don't be too obvious Artemis...I'll make you feel more pain... More pain and then I will be Able to Burn the Heart out of you. "He says a little softer at the last part.

Artemis just rolled her eyes as she pulled out her gun"We both know I don't have one. "Artemis says.

"Nope.. We both know you have one.. Artemis Vander and her little pathetic friend.. It was so funny how its so easy to capture your friends but you your fun.. Really fun..dont you think we will be a perfect match?"He says.

"Eh your too boring...and I'm better off on my own. "Artemis replied plainly as then a red laser pointed at Artemis and at Maxine who were standing beside each other.

"So you do like to get jobs finished without getting your hands dirty..quite clever.."Artemis says sarcastically as then the lasers were called off as the man walks off.

"See... You... Later..."Artemis says a she puts her gun down taking the vest full of bombs off of Maxine.

As then the man came back"Sorry ladies I'm so changeable"He says as laser pointer at Artemis's and Maxines head and chest.

"Do you want to say your last words?"He says.

"I think my answer had probably crossed yours. "Artemis says as she points the gun at The mystery man.

Then....it was a moment of silence and then a phone rang"Sorry.."He says and answered it after the phonecalls ends"Sorry again... Wrong day to die"He says chuckling and walked off leaving Maxine and Artemis.

Artemis quickly look around and pulled Maxine out of the place rushing to the dorm.

*Timeskip *

It was a December morning once again Artemis was at classes early as she was tapping on her desk using her pencil "So... Your telling me...Maxine met the culprit last night with you?"Hailey asks shocked.