*28*

Time lapse of 5 months

Angel had reached her sixth month of pregnancy, the doctor says she could pop anytime. Well Doc Lawrence had to examine her from far away as she requested, she knew if he touched her he would already know a lot of things Angel hid from everyone and she wanted to keep it a secret.

It  was ridiculous to Alois but didn't dare disobey her. He had been taking care of the pack under Alpha Darius' supervision while Angel was out of the game and he felt useful.

During the last 5 months, Angel stayed indoors but she was more alert than ever, she couldn't let her guard down with Orphelia around, she would have to be crazy to do that. When she smelled that she wolf outside her door, she would instinctively growl 3 months ago.

But Angel's opinion changed a little, Orphelia seemed to have stayed within pack borders without going outside, she got closer to Sebastien and Angel even heard about them mating. She was shocked but she knew it had to happen because of the heat.

However Angel see her sadness when Sebastien had his back to her, but as the alpha female she helped Orphelia escape the clutch of Valentine.....or did she? Angel was not sure but she hoped Orphelia gave up on aiding the enemy.

Alois had also forgiven her and they were friends again which made Angel a little bit too jealous. But she was also glad their conflicts was no more than a past misadventure.

Angel however felt uneasy, she knew something would happen once she gave birth. She felt it deep within herself, although Angel eased down on guarding, her wolf wasn't ready to untangle her threads, she wouldn't let harm come to her pups at any costs.

Angel laid down on her bed, her heavy weight pushing the matress further down. Sighing uncontrollably, she was annoyed, she could no longer go down the stairs without Alois. She had grown too big.

She was no longer agile, she was clumsy as if she was carrying ten pups. She couldn't balance her weight and her legs hurt. When Angel was helpless and annoyed, Alois on the other hand was amused.

He chuckled everytime Angel would try to get around the room without bumping her sides into drawers and other furnitures. Angel would get offended and cry all night tightly wrapped between Alois' arms. Alois felt useful for something again.

Alois felt needed.

"Alois come here quick!"she called out to Alois who was coming out of the bathroom. He rushed to her, towel in his hands instead of around him.

"Is it kicking again?!!!" He was over excited. He put his hand over her big belly and blushed.
"It's warm." He smiled brightly as he felt the gentle kick.

"Okay that's it, you can get dressed now!" She pushed him away. Alois pouted and walked away.

She laid on her bed not moving an inch, she stared at the ceiling thinking, thinking of Valentine and her not having a plan.

Four months ago, she sent her secret sourced out to find the origins of this Valentine. She asked them to find out about him based solely on his first name and appearance which was given in details by Cain.

And of course her sources came out successful. They found out he belonged to an elite family originated on the other side of the country, the Lovelace pack that specialised in dealing with witchcraft, this family was extremely special. They were the only pack that specialised in killing witches since no other pack would dare to summon witches who might curse them if displeased.

They summoned witches, then judged them before getting rid of them but the population of witches was too vast for a single pack. That explained his easiness at summoning and dealing with witches.