*18*

Angel watches as Alois trembled in front her in fear begging her to take him back home. How much torture could he have gone through to suffer so much. She placed both her hands on his cheeks forcing him to look into her eyes.

"Listen Alois, you are soon going to be my alpha. Your past is behind you. Back then, you were a child, naive and harmless. Now you are bigger and stronger. You are my mate. And now you have me to protect you, and i have you to protect me, my handsome mate. She smiled warmly at him.

He was calm again, determination shining in his eyes.

Angel was smiling but in her head, a dark plan she was brewing. She quickly glanced at Xander once her decision was made.

Prepare yourself, instead of rogues and money, we will take this pack as payment. Monsters inhabit this place, it needs to be cleaned. I will take down the Alpha, you and the others take care of the beta, delta and gamma.

'As soon as they show up?' He asked astounded.

No, we wait and once he lets his walls down, we attack. They are weak anyways.

'What about their women?' Xander was hesitant, he was not comfortable with killing women.

They are as bad as the male! They shall die along with their mates. But i have other plans for them, you guys will not be the ones to take care of the women.

Angel wanted to see that woman, 'mother' the man in her dreams talked about before tormenting Alois. She clenched her teeth, hands in fists.

'Then i will mindlink the others, individually since i bet you don't want Alois to find out.'

She smiled with gratitude at his understanding.
You know me so well best friend.

"Alpha, there's something that's been bothering me." It was Thomas, the gamma.

"Talk." Angel was curiou, Thomas spoke less but when he did, he was always right.

"The beta male, had similar scent as the rogue who accompanied Alpha Alois. The scent I picked up was not from the clothes but it was from his body itself." He finished.

Angel knew his sense of smell was far more elevated than hers, he was gifted. She was on guard. Orphelia was a suspect to her now.

She turned to Alois,
"Was this man, the beta, Orphelia's father?"

Alois looked her in the eyes when he spoke,
"I sincerely am not aware of this. She was brought in when i was 5 years old, i heard she was a rogue, our beta had taken in, a year before the attack. But she was treated just like me as a slave. What Thomas said might be a mistake."
He turned to the gamma who looked confident.

"But the smell match, you know i am never wrong angel." He insisted.

Angel knew he was right, she had her own share of doubt about that Orphelia's loyalty.

Thomas, i know. My mate might be unaware of it because it seems he had been tricked. I will investigate this myself later. The beta needs to stay alive.
She mindlinked him.

Thomas nodded and backed away announcing,
"They are back."

Wolves arrived howling but none was the Alpha, Angel stood her ground waiting, Alois beside her. She felt his tense for go stiff and after seconds retreated a little behind her.

The alpha had arrived, on a tractor. Angel had never seen such an entrance before, she chuckled but quickly hid it. What was she expecting from a middle aged wolf. He looked like a normal overweight aged man. A very large man , with a nice smile hiding his killer instincts. A monster.