*5*

Angel's pov

Why are you being all lovey dovey with him Serene??!!! I hate you! I was angry  extremely angry.

That's our mate, why not? She was confused.

"But i do not want a weak, unappealing mate. He will only bring us down. All we've worked for will go to waste. He is an omega, Serene!" Although a part of me hurt as i said this, it was true. He was very weak.

But then why did the Moon Goddess give me him as a mate.
Moon Goddess you make me wait for so long only to be disappointed. How cruel of you!

Angel, he is perfect. Why don't you see it? Serene sounded happy and almost inoffensive.

"I don't want him but i need him. Don't expect me to make an effort for this okay. When in wolf form, do whatever you want with him but don't expect anything from me." I said turning as i heard the bathroom door open.

I gasped, he had a towel wrapped around his hair and one around his waist.

He was thin, but healthy thin. Muscle was limited in his figure. He looked like an appetizer and i was.........droOLING!!!!

I got up, ready to leave. Serene whining in the back of my head,

"Get dressed and stay here itself. Once you are done, knock 3 times on the door." I said my voice devoid of any emotion.

The room stayed silent for a few second as we stared into each others eyes.

I growled, how dare he look me in the eyes for so long.

"Look away!!" I just walked out and slammed the door, my face beet red.

See our mate is perfect! She was smirking. Although she is my wolf and she is literally me, i wanted to slap the hell out of her.

"Shut up." Was all i managed to say.

I was confused, my mind was a mess but i was not going to give in. I hate these feelings. I don't want to become weak again.

*knock,knock,knock*

He was finally done. I walked in and there stood my mate. Yes, there stood my mate with his tie upside down in a weird shape. I frowned, this was funny but i couldn't bring myself to laugh. I had too much on my mind.

However it did fit him perfectly. It matched his eyes. He looked gorgeous.......i guess......But like really, is he good at something at least......

Is this the person i had to present before my parents. This uncivilised man i need to call my mate.

But i do need him to become the official alpha female of this pack.

I wonder about that female she wolf in the same cell as him, Serene was anxious and i felt uncomfortable at the thought of her.

She is nothing! I comforted my wolf and i don't even know why.

"You don't even know how to tie that!worthless mate!" I caught hold of the tie, pulled it roughly off of him and went on my tippy toes to put it back on.

I had to put my hands around his neck, my skin was tingling, my wolf was getting excited, she liked the close proximity. But i couldn't give in.

A growl left my mouth to which he flinched but he pulled me close. I was not giving in to him anytime soon. This pathetic excuse of a mate!

"Move away!" I used my alpha tone on him but he didn't seem to hear me, he pulled me closer again.

"I said Move away, you pathetic wolf!" He snapped out of his reverie and backed away with a pained expression.