*14*

Angel's pov

We took a bath and packed our bags, we prepared half an hour before we had planned to leave.

The journey was going to take us two days to reach the Baie Noir pack by vehicle. We had to leave perfectly according to the plan i conceived. We will be staying over there for a day or two depending on the situation and then come back with capital.

The pack apparently had rogue problems, rogues stealing their crops, cutting off their water sources, manipulating and stealing cattles. But the alpha claimed there was only about ten to twenty of them.

He wanted me to personally take care of these rogues and punish them as i see fit. But something was off, out of all the surrounding packs, why did he only contact me, not like I'm complaining about the money but why my help......

Anyway it was also an opportunity to show Alois how we function, it was important for him to understand the nature of our business for him to run the pack smoothly later on.

"Alois did you take everything you need? We will be gone for atleast a week, take more necessities if you need them." I wanted him to be prepared, not to have us come back if he felt discomfort.

" yeah, i took everything. I don't need much, just some clothes. How about you? I still have plenty space in my bag if you want me to keep some of your things." He said tying his hair in a low ponytail.

He looked content with the situation  he had a constant smile on his face.

"Shampoos, grab them from the bathroom. I can't just use other products on my hair, i will get dandruff. Thanks." Was all i said but there was something bothering me.

"Alois.....what about Orphelia? You didn't ask me anything about her. Don't you want her to be in our pack."

I didn't realise i said our pack instead of my pack. I was not keen on taking her in but she didn't want to look at Alois sad face.

But i was more surprised to hear what came out of his mouth,

"I....no i don't. I.....want her to find her mate and be happy. I want her to join her mate's pack. I feel back about her but i do nor feel attached to her anymore, i view her as a very good friend who needs to find her way on her own. So i will only think about you now Angel."

" You are right.....maybe. then i will ask my father to keep an eye on her while we are gone so she doesn't get eaten by the pack members, or maybe Marine might keep her company." I smiled up at Alois who leaned down to peck my lips.

I kissed him back but eventually pulled away hearing a knock on the door.

"ANGEL! Are you ready!?" It was Xander.

"Yeah, you guys?" I asked pulling open the door. "Did you see Marine?"

He nodded before pointing towards Marine.

"Delta Bright, you are staying back this time. I need you to take care of the rogue upstairs no one is to cause her harm. I trust you with this."

She sighed but confirmed she got the order and slowly walked back to her room with her bags.

"Right, the vans are here, we are going to discuss our stay on the way. Give me your bags i will load them in the trunk." He offered but i shook my head no and turned to Alois who was listening attentively to our conversation.

"He will do it Xander, let your Alpha work his muscles too." I smirked at my mate and he laughed heartily.

"Sure." Xander was amused but didn't dare utter a single word under my gaze. He winked at me and left.