40

*10 Years Later*

Its been ten years. ten years since I left home, ten years since I left my family, and ten years since I left them. I got my masters degree, a few years ago, alongside three PhD's.

I haven't talked to any of the "sidemen" since the day of my 18th birthday. I kind of forgot they existed until a few weeks ago. Colson and I are still amazing friends, we honestly couldn't be better. He's got over 24 million fans or whatever he calls them. we lived together the first year or two I was in LA but I eventually moved out after my schoolwork got more serious. Don't get me wrong I love him as well as Pete. yes, Pete Davidson, the guy who date Ariana Grande, him and Colson are besties. Speaking of Ariana Grande, she's a total bitch and I'm glad Pete didn't marry her, she honestly made him so unhappy.

I bet you're wondering why I'm checking back in after so long. Well, I'm moving back to London. I just got offered one of the best jobs in the whole of England. not to mention the pay is pretty dope as well.

-

I've got a flat dead center London, ten minutes from work, five from the nearest food place, cos you know I'm a lazy biotch.

ive been moved in about three days now and have yet to leave the house, so i'm about to head out for Mexican food.

I quickly left and locked up the house before heading towards the lift, checking my emails of course.

Me being the dumbass I am, I fucking walked into someone.

"Shit sor-" I started before looking up and seeing him. he was staring at me, staring at him, staring at me.

"P-Payton?" the one and only Harry asked.

"Harold?" I smiled as he pulled me into one of the tightest hugs ever.

"What are you doing back here?" he smiled back, pulling out of the hug.

"I live here again. I just got a job at one of the hospitals nearby." I said, stuffing my phone into my pocket.

"Holy shit! you're a doctor now?!"He yelled.

"I am indeed." I chuckled.

"you still kicking it on YouTube?" I asked, as he nodded, while we walked to the lift.

"23 million strong." he smiled, adding,

"what's up with you other than the whole doctor thing."

"Well, nothing really. I've got a few PhDs and a couple degrees." I laughed.

"who would've thought, Payton Wilson, would be one of the smartest people to walk this earth." he said, making me laugh, as the doors opened.

"definitely not Payton Wilson."I smiled, fixing my shirt.

"What are the others up to?" I asked.

"JJ and his wife actually have a little girl due in a couple days actually."

"WHAT?! OLAJIDE OLATUNJI, MR KSI HIMSELF IS HAVING A FUCKING KID?" I screamed.

"yeah." he laughed.

"And-" he started as my phone interrupted him.

"hold that thought." I laughed, as his phone started to ring as well. we walked in opposite directions and answered.

"Dr. Wilson." I stated, as the head nurse informed me that I needed to be there within the next fifteen minutes, to deliver a baby.

"Ill be there in ten, my coats already in the car." I said, hanging up and running over to harry.

"JJs baby's on the way!" Harry yelled, running to his car, which happened to be parked next to mine.

"I have to go deliver a baby I guess ill see you at the hospital." I laughed, getting in my car and basically speeding to my job.

-

"Dr. Wilson" I said, showing the desk my tag and running up to floor 5 room 34.

"Hi, Dr. Wilson I have the information, and just wanted to inform you that this baby will be 100% natural. the momma says so herself."

"thank you Nurse Harris." I responded grabbing the clipboard and heading into the room.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs." I said, pausing looking at the name.

"O- Olatunji." I said moving the clipboard down.

"Payton!?" JJ yelled, making his wife shush him.

"Uh, hi?"

"when did you get back?' he asked, softly.

"A few days ago actually." I smiled.

"Do the boys know?"

"only harry. he lives in the same building as me." I sighed.

"Baby on the way." his wife said, pulling me out of the conversation.

"yes. I'm terribly sorry Mrs. Olatunji-" I began as she interrupted me with a sweet giggle,

"I'm just kidding Jide talks about you all the time. Hurry up and talk though I can feel this baby coming." She laughed.

"So Dr. Wilson?" JJ chuckled.

"yes." I laughed.

"Talk while I deliver your child?" I laughed, once more, heading over to his wife.

"Mrs.-"

"please, call me Rosie." She interrupted.

"I would love to." I smiled, as my head nurse came in.

"Rosie, this is Nurse Harris, he the one I go to the most because he is the best at what he does. just know, you're in good hands I promise." I said, making Harris smile.

-

"One more push!" Jide yelled from beside me as his wife screamed in pain and the babies legs came all the way out.

"JJ Its time to-" I began

"HAND ME THEM SCISSORS!" he yelled, making the baby cry even harder.

"dumbass." I laughed handing him the scissors.

-

"I'd like you to meet, Payton Rose Olatunji." JJ said, instantly making me start tearing up.

"what?" I asked.

"We named her after you. thanks for helping me through so much. I'm so sorry I didn't support you, or stay in contact. but I'm happy were back and better than ever. Through almost all of high school we were the power duo." he said, making me cry a bit harder as he pulled me into his arms.

"Payton?" Simon asked from the door, as he and the rest of the boys came running in, and wrapping their arms around me.

"I've missed you so much." Ethan smiled.

"A decade didn't seem so long until I've just seen how old you all got" I laughed.

"Wanna go on a date?" Harry asked, making me chuckle, before nodding.

what've I got to lose?

the end.