11

"i love how you just asked me out over instagram when i'm sitting right here, in your arms." i giggled.

"i wanted it be different than everyone else." he smiled.

"you're cute." i smiled back.

"you're cuter." he said, putting his phone down.

we both sat up and looked at each other for a few minutes before harry started leaning in.

fuck. fuck. fuck.

we've kissed before but it'd never meant anything and it was always a joke.

my heart raced the closer he got before a wave of adrenaline rushed through my body and made me smash my lips against his.

as cheesy as it sounds it felt like the kiss deepened as the seconds went on. almost like i was falling further into love with harry.

after what felt like your we both pulled away breaking into stupid little grins.

"i've dreamed about this since last year." he smiled, pulling his hood down, and looking at me for a few seconds.

"what?" i laughed.

"is there something on my face?" i asked making him chuckle.

"No. i'm just looking at my beautiful ass girlfriend." he smiled to himself.

"wanna watch a second movie?" he asked, as 'Up' had ended about twenty minutes ago.

"tangled?" i shouted, excitedly.

"yes baby. we can watch tangled." he laughed.

"yaaaaay." i smiled, kissing his cheek and grabbing the remote from the other end of the bed.

i exited out of the movie, and went to the search bar before typing in 'tangled.'

once it loaded, i hit play, and set the remote in the dresser by my bed.

-

the movie ended about five minutes ago and we decided to just play truth or dare.

"truth or dare?" harry asked me.

"uhh truth." i smiled.

"what was your most recent dream about?" he asked.

"the last one i remember was where i was going to my aunts house. Since she moved to the states a few years back i was taking a plane and for some reason i'd snuck my fat shit of a hamster in and the lady was being all chill about it though like she put his dumbass in a cage and he was having the time of his life." i laughed.

"oh shit yeah then we were walking down the hall and for some reason like we were both in fancy gowns and then we went through these big doors and i witnessed nick jonas graduate. like at the airport and then when he finished he came over and hugged me and it was cool." i giggled.

"what the fuck." he laughed, holding his stomach.

"where even is your dumbass hamster?" he asked.

"in his cage over there. wanna hold him?" i asked, pointing to the cage.

"yessss." he said. so i got up and grabbed Mike out of his cage and handed him to harry.

"mike meet harry." i laughed, as harry took mike from me.