1

we're all living in a world where cliques don't collide.

where the funny kids don't hang with the douche bags, and the douche bags don't hang with the nerds, and the nerds don't dare talk to a soul outside of their group.

i'm talking about the one,

the only,

high school.

it's a living nightmare. i bet you're wondering, "what group are you apart of?" well, i don't necessarily have a straight answer for you. my best friends and i are known as the "class clowns" however, i'm that one kid that dances along with all the cliques, enjoying my life as we all stick together.

except for one group. the fucking douche bags.

yup. you heard me right. that's literally what they're all known as! and they like it!

i wouldn't even fucking think about talking to them. they're such pricks.

but, as of now i'm on my way to hell, i mean, school. my mom was driving me since i'm technically not old enough to drive yet.

i'm 15. i've taken the car a couple times, but i never left a dent or even scratch! i'm a perfect driver.

"here we are sweetie." my mom smiled, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"okay. thanks mom, love you." i smiled, grabbing my bag and pulling it onto my shoulder before hopping out of the car.

i popped my AirPods in my ears, before strolling my way down to first period since i was already late.

"get to class Wilson!" the one and only, assistant principal yelled, causing me to turn around.

"I'm on it Rodriguez." i yelled back before winking.

"stop you'll make me blush." he said, his voice and expression was more dead than my great nan.

"damn way to make my job as a comedian even easier." i shrugged, causing us both to laugh.

"take a pass." he laughed, pulling it out of his pocket.

"awww you knew i'd be late." i smiled.

"i have stack in my office for each morning." he laughed, adding,

"i can't keep getting your ass out of trouble." in a hushed tone.

"but you'll never stop you love me too much." i whispered before, laughing.

"that's the truth. now get to class." he smiled.

"see you later." i smiled, turning around and walking off.

on my way to first period i looked down and read the note.

"she was with me. sorry for holding her a bit long. -rodriguez"

-

"late pass Ms Wilson?" my history teacher asked.

"Yes sir." i smiled walking over to him.

"thanks go take a seat." he whispered.

i nodded before walking over to my desk.

Mr. Mac explained how this lesson was going to be an online instruction in the near pod he set up.

our normal class work is all online. it's this cool program our school offers where it's like virtual school, however you get the perks of a public school at the same time.