2

"payton." JJ called after me as we all were walking out of class.

"hm?" i replied stopping by the door waiting for the group of people to pass before JJ came out.

"can i get your number? you seem a lot more chill than what you show and i wanna get to know you." JJ smiled.

"of course." i grinned, handing him my phone.

"you know you're the first person not to be a complete asshole to me because the teachers like me." i chuckled.

"i've always wanted to talk to you but i didn't want my friends to see me as weird for talking to a 'teachers pet.' you know?" he replied.

"yeah i get it. i lost a lot of friends because of this shit." i said shaking my head.

"that's honestly insane." he replied handing my phone back to me.

"Eh. you get used to it after a bit." i shrugged causing him to frown.

"i'm only really close with Alisha now and that's cause she was the new kid when we first met." i said before adding,

"i mean it's not like people are mean to me because they all know i don't fuck with that and i'll kick their asses, and like i guess i'm considered popular but i just like to keep my circle small because one, a lot of friends seems like extra stress and two, people don't fuck with teachers pets, unless they've been friends forever, which is why all my friends and i are still friends i guess."

"i get that. but this person fucks with one and only one teachers pet." JJ smiles, making me wrap my arms around him.

as i was about to speak the late bell wrang.

"shit." JJ mumbled.

"nothing to worry. come with me." i smiled leading him out the pod.

"where are we going? we're gonna he even later payton. i'm about to get a suspension for Gods sake." he said stopping me, and trying to pull me back inside.

he eventually stopped pulling once he realized it wasn't helping anything.

after a short moment in silence, i spoke up,

"do you trust me?" i asked.

after he thought of his response he answered with,

"surprisingly, yes." he smiled.

i grinned back and held onto his hand while we walked across campus.

"why are we going to the office?" he asked.

"you trust me, right?" i asked once more.

"of course." he said

"then wait, and see." i giggled.

he nodded as we walked into the one and only Mr. Rodriguez's  office.

"why are we going in here?" JJ whispered.

"shh too many questions." i laughed.

the second i walked in, Rodriguez groaned.

"i've been in here two seconds and you're already annoyed god damn." i laughed.

"shut the door." he groaned.

"okay okay calm your tits." i laughed shutting the door.

"what schemes has she drug you into?" he asked JJ.

"none, i honestly don't even know why i'm here." JJ laughed.

"Payton i'm gonna kill you." he said making me laugh.

"no you aren't. you love me." i said showing a toothy smile.

"correct. but i actually fucking hate you right now." he said letting his head fall into his hands.

"which class?" he asked.

"English, Beckman's class." i replied as he wrote out a pass.

"JJ and Payton to Beckmans english. -Rodriguez"

"thank you" i smiled.

"yep now get the fuck away from me." he laughed as JJ and i walked out, shutting the door behind us.

"okay so you just fuck with every teacher and staff member don't you?" he asked.

"fuck yeah. Rodriguez is my homie." i laughed.

"good to know." he laughed.

"thanks for getting me out of the whole suspension thing, both times today." JJ laughed.

"of course." i smiled, pulling him into a side hug, which we never ended up releasing from.

"ugh here we are." JJ said rolling his eyes, as i separated from him.

"hey. i wanted to still hug you." JJ laughed.

"sure you did." i giggled as we walked in, and knocked on Beckmans door.

"i actually did though." he winked as we walked in.

"oh hush." i whispered before handing the pass to the teacher.

after that we took our seats.

"why were you with him?" Alisha asked, referring to JJ.

"Because i wanted to?" i laughed.

"Ok chill babe." she giggled.

"love you honey bun." i said as we both laughed, continuing with the pet names until we eventually decided to do work.

Teachers Pet || wroetoshaw जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें