38

As we drove to the restaurant it felt like my eyes were rolling into the back of my head I was so high. I know its annoying hearing people say that but its the truth. and I'm fine with it as long as JJ doesn't find out because, for some odd reason it pisses his off.

"Finally here." I laughed.

"Yes, I want food." He chuckled, hopping out and opening my door for me.

I grabbed his hand and hopped out the car before replying,

"same. I'm tired but mainly hungry."

"wanna crash at mine?" he asked.

"For sure." I smiled as we entered the place.

We went and sat down at a booth before putting in our orders.

"it means a lot that you like my music by the way." He smiled.

"Its honestly amazing. I guarantee you're gonna blow up even bigger in the future. like 500k is a shit ton. but I know you'll be huge." I smiled.

"thank you." he replied, as our food came out.

"tell me about yourself." I chuckled as we began eating.

"What do you wanna know?" He asked.

"I wanna know you. Colson. Not MGK." I said making him smiled,

"Well, my names Colson Baker. I'm nearly 20 years old. I'm from Cleveland Ohio and I have a really fucked up life, but my music and friends get me through it." He said, as I nodded.

"Your turn." he chuckled.

"Okay were to begin?" I laughed, adding,

"My names Payton Wilson, I'm 18 years old I'm from London, England, my life's pretty fucked up and I'm barely living at this point." I breathed out as he nodded.

"Come sit by me." he said, making me laugh as I pushed my plate next to his, and went to sit next to him.

he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"It'll be okay." He smiled.

"Will it though?" I laughed, but genuinely meant it.

"I think so. you've got great life ahead of you." He said, adding,

"plus, now you have me."

"true. I didn't have that before." I giggled.

as he held me close, he took a video for his Instagram story, i stuck my tongue out at the camera and watch as and tagged me in it before adding text that said, "cant take her anywhere, I swear."

-

"What movie we watching?" Colson laughed.

"FROZEN 2" I yelled, as he laughed at my stupidity.

"Okay." he smiled, as we got into the hotel bed and put on frozen two.

we ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie, around 4am.

-

I woke up in a room that didn't look familiar at all. I heard light snoring and looked to my right and saw Colson asleep next to me. I smiled to myself as last nights memories all came back. I met up with Jacob, and then him. Last night must've been eventful.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and saw the time. 3:40 in the afternoon. fuck. I softly shook Colson awake, and told him we had thirty minutes to be ready. he smiled at me before getting out of bed and throwing his clothes for the day on. not gonna lie, I like what I saw. and I assume he could tell since he was now laughing at me.

I pulled the comforter over my face to hide my face, as we laughed together.

"Well your turn." He winked, pulling the comforter down. I chucked before hopping out of the bed, and throwing on my shoes.

"ta daaa." I smiled, as he remembered my clothes were at my house.

"I'm gonna go get ready, but ill see you there. or do you need a ride?" I asked, grabbing my keys as the cold air hit my bare arms, causing me to shiver.

"Ill take a ride." he chuckled, handing me his hoodie.

"I can tell you're cold."

"thank you." I giggled, grabbing the hoodie and slipping it on, almost instantly feeling warm.

"keep it, it looks better on you." he smiled, walking me to my car.

"id have to disagree." I chuckled, as Colson opened the car door for me.

"thank you. again." I said, hopping in the car.

"meet me here in 30?" I asked as he nodded, replying with,

"drive safe."

the drive to my house was quiet, and boring. Colson definitely made his presence known and it was awesome. there was never a dull moment.

halfway to my house, I got a message from JJ.

JJ- wear a dress, and make sure you look extra pretty today, Simon got a professional photographer.

I peaked at what it said, then back on the road. I had the perfect dress in mind.

-

I grabbed the black, lacey, long sleeved dress from my closet and threw it on. I quickly straightened my hair, then put on my black heels. after that I decided to put on a bit of highlighter and mascara before calling it a day and getting back into my car.

-

"heyyy." I smiled as Colson got into the front seat.

"hiii." he chuckled, before connecting his phone to the Bluetooth in the car.

"this is one of my newest songs. I haven't released it yet but I wanted you to be the first to hear it." he smiled, as the song bean to play.

"Oooh, what's the name?" I asked.

"bloody valentine." he smiled.

-

We got out of the car, and walked into the place jj rented for the party. to say it was huge, was an understatement.

"woah." I said, looking at the building.

"well, lets head on in." he smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside as quickly as he could.

"SUPRISE!" everyone yelled jumping out from where they were.

"ahh thank you guy's so much." I smiled, as JJ ran over and pulled me into a hug.

"happy, happy birthday bestfriend." he smiled kissing my cheek.

"thank you so much JJ." I smiled.

"you don't know how much this means to me. you're honestly the bestest, best friend ever." I grinned before, kissing his cheek.

the band tapped the mic as colson looked over to, whispering in my ear,

"that's my cue, gotta go." with a wink before jogging off to the stage.