14

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

"fucking shit." i mumbled, before sitting up.

i'm definitely not a morning person, whatsoever.

i rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, and shut the alarm off.

i went to the bathroom took a quick shower, and then brushed my teeth and my hair.

i wrapped my towel around my body and went over to the closet and picked out a pair of tight skinny jeans and a fitted red short sleeve t shirt.

fortunately, a few years back our school dropped the whole mandatory uniform rule. they decided to allow us to "express ourselves" as long as you're wearing appropriate clothing.

i quickly got dressed and straightened my hair before going to wake up harry.

"harry." i said quietly, shaking him a bit.

"hm?" he mumbled.

"wake up. you gotta get ready for school." i smiled.

"ughhh." he groaned, before getting up, and rubbing his eyes.

"good morning." i laughed.

"yeah yeah." he chuckled, getting up and grabbing his bag then going to the bathroom.

i turned on my phone and started playing my playlist titled, "my shit"

i set it on my vanity and started doing my makeup. since i'm lazy as fuck, and really don't care what i look like, i put on mascara and filled in my brows. by the time i was finished, harry was still in the bathroom, so i decided to go downstairs and make breakfast.

i made stuffed omelets, and cut of fruit for the sides.

"good morningggg." harry laughed coming down the stairs.

"i smell food." he laughed again, before walking over to me.

"yeahhh." i laughed handing him a plate of food.

he went and sat at the table as i poured two cups of orange juice, and then coming to sit at the table.

-