9

"we're here." harry said once we walked inside.

holy hell do you ever like realize how much you actually miss a certain place, that like every memory hits you the second you look around.

"PAYTON!" Harry's younger sister Rosie yelled.

"PAYTON?" His other little sibling Josh yelled, running around the corner.

"Why is everyone yelling Payton? i have seen her in a good year." Harry's dad asked from
the other room.

"hi guys." i smiled as they ran over to me wrapping their arms around me.

"I'm coming down now!" Harry's mum yelled from upstairs.

"Payton!!" Mrs. Lewis smiles, wrapping me in a giant bear hug.

"Hi Mrs Lewis." i smiled, hugging her back.

"Oh! that's why everyone was saying payton." harry's dad laughed.

"How've you been sweetie?" he smiled warmly.

"i've been good!" i smiled.

"just focusing on school really." i laughed.

"that's always important. something harry needs to pick up on!" he laughed going back into the kitchen.

-

after a quick catch up Harry and i went upstairs to his bedroom so he could grab some clothes.

"alright. let's head out." he laughed as we walked downstairs, and out the door.

-

"ice cream?" he asked

"sure." i smiled as he pulled into the famous, 'Milk Train.' it's where harry and i used to go to study and just hang out, most of the time we got cones and took a walk down the beach.

everyone was certain we'd end up
dating that's how much we were together. then one day it just, stopped. and i basically cut everyone off and started hanging out with the teachers, and then i opened up about my life to Mac and he's been helping me since.

harry pulled into his parking space and hopped out of the car, jogging over to my side and opening my door for me.

"what a gentleman." i smiled as he grabbed my hand, helping me get out of the truck.

"thank you." i giggled, pulling him into a side hug.

"of course." he smiled.

-

"two cookie doughs in sprinkle cups." harry smiled at the cashier.

"just like we used to." he smiled down at me.

"£7.40" the girl said, as i went to pay.

harry being harry, he shoved my hand away and handed the girl his card.

"hey!" i said, before he stuck his tongue out at me.

"you're childish." i laughed.

"and you love it." he teased.

"i really do." i giggled.

-

"karaoke anyone?" some lady announced over a microphone.

"you wanna?" i asked harry, while licking my ice cream.

"fuck yeah." he smiled.

with his approval, we went over to the microphones.

"what song?" the lady smiled.

"goosebumps travis scott." harry said looking over at me as i nodded in agreement.

-

"fuck." harry laughed as everyone watching applauded.

"wow we're awesome." i joked.

"my ice creams aren't pretty melted." i laughed.

"mines all over my hand." harry laughed with me.

-

"let's go." harry said, as we both got out of the car and walked to the sand.

"i missed nights like these." i smiled.

"me too." he smiled back.

-

as of now we were cuddled on the couch watching "Up" on disney+

"i can't believe this is like actually happening and we're friends again." Harry laughed.

"i know it's weird but like amazing." i giggled