"Oh. Hello, Jared!" Aunt Liz greets him.

"Hi," his eyes are still on mine.

"Where are you going?" Aunt Liz asks cheerfully.

"There's a newly opened restaurant nearby," he replies.

"Really? Then, hop in."

Hop in

What?

That made me look at her with wide eyes.

"No," he waves his hands. "I'm good. I'll just—"

"Come on."

"It's not that far. I can—"

"He said he's fine, Aunt Liz," I say.

"So... Where's this new place?" She asks Red.

Yep, Red.

He ended up sitting here inside the same car with me.

"I asked George where to eat. She answered anywhere," she says and mimics my low grumpy voice.

I smile and nudge her arm, "I don't sound like that."

My smile fades after seeing him looking at me in the reflection in the mirror.

"Oooh. This tastes so good," Aunt Liz says enthusiastically.

洞窟

Jared brought us to a Japanese restaurant. Unfortunately, I couldn't read Japanese characters. But it is something like Dokutsu or Dokachu? There were few customers in the restaurant. Some females were looking at our table, and I'm pretty sure it was because of this guy sitting in front of me. There's this aura in him that he can gain attention just by standing.

"Why is Dōkutsu the name of the restaurant?"

I look at the fellow customer who asked about the name. I got curious about the meaning of it.

"Oh, the concept of the restaurant is 'Cave' which is the meaning of the name of the restaurant. We wanted this place to be a hideout where... food lovers meet," the man with ash-gray hair replied with a small smile.

"Why Cave though?"

"Well, the restaurant's operating time is longer at night compared to day which is the time when we meet, the time we considered happy hour."