Chapter 29: The angry Tsubaki

3rd pov

Things passed. Hinata almost fainted from just taking to Naruto. Naruto was clueless to why her face was red while Sora and Sasuke enjoyed the movie. Tsubaki has fallen asleep again with Toga. Somehow, she keeps getting into her room. 'She's shaking.' Tsubaki thought . She put her arms around her . The only thing that did was make Toga stir and make her get too close to Tsubaki's face. The immortal girl's face flushed and she couldn't help but smile at Toga's cuteness. Then she heard a scream. Everyone in the house got up to see Aia fighting off an ANBU . Tsubaki jumped in and knocked the black ops out. Aia ran to her sibling crying saying she didn't wanna go . "It's okay. No one is going to take you from us." Sasuke told her. She nodded and fell asleep into Sora's arms from exhaustion. Naruto took the ANBU's mask off to see a man that looks the same age as Kakashi.The man has brown long hair and looked peaceful after being knocked out. He wore the ANBU uniform with a konohagakure regulation headband. "Danzo..." Tsubaki muttered to herself . Though, everyone heard her. "Toga. Stay here, Naruto with me . Sasuke, Sora, and Aia stay in your room and lock the door just in case." Tsubaki ordered them . All of The residents in recognition and left the room. You could practically see the dark aura radiating off of the little protagonist. "Tenzō?" Someone questioned . Naruto and Tsubaki turned around to see Kakashi at the ramen shop . Teuchi and his daughter had a face flushed pink and smiles that couldn't go away . "You know him?" Tsu asked the Hatake in a menacing voice that would make anyone scared . And of worked on him. "Y-Yeah...What happened to him? Is he alright? Last time I heard from him he joined the root." The silver shinobi told her. Naruto glared at his sensei. "He tried to take Aia-Chan!" Naruto yelled at him. Tenzō stirred from the noise but couldn't move once he gained consciousness. He turned his jet black eyes to see the Jinchuriki and his old Taichou . How the tables have turned . Tsubaki used her free hand to grab Naruto and walked to Hokage tower at a mediocre pace. She could tell a few more root members were watching. 'I'll kill Danzo if I ever get the chance.' Tsubaki thought. She hated the man more then ever. She knew he was trying to get a reaction out of her and it was working. Naruto slammed Tsunade's door open with a angry look on his face. "What's wrong with you?" Tsunade asked him then saw the ANBU and Tsubaki's glare. "D-Did something happen?" Shizune tried to calm down the Two very frustrated Shorties . "He tried to take Aia-Chan...Your lucky I didn't kill him." Peyite number one said in a tone she neve used in front of people she cared for. It was a mix of everything. Frustration, aggravation, and most importantly, a tone with great authority and power. The root members flinched are the voice she used with the Hokage . "What? He's a root so he's under Danzo's rule. What do you want me to do about it?" Tsunade asked her friend . The slug Sannin was tired and didn't actually know who Aia was exactly. For all she knew, it was another orphan Tsubaki found on the streets. "Fire him." Tsubaki demanded then asked . An ANBU jumped down to take the lead. "How dare you talk to the Hokage like that?! What position are you in to make demands?!" He yelled at her. Tsunade, aggravates and dealing with a hangover put up her hand signaling for him to stop and go back to his post. He eventually did but he grumbled incoherent words about something under his breath . "I can't fire an elder . Even if I wanted to I don't have that kind of power." She told them . Naruto was scowling at the ladies logic while Tsubaki was cursing under her breath at Konoha.

Sasuke pov

I couldn't protect Aia... I didn't have the paper to. My Imouto put a hand in my shoulder. She knew what I was thinking. To except Orochimaru's offer and all three of us would leave for good . Aia would be protected and we would gain revenge on Obito . Me and her went on a walk and and left Aia with Toga. We were in a tree near the gates when we were both tied by string . Then we saw Kakashi-sensei.

(A/N blah blah blah . Sasuke and Sora meet the sound four, blah blah blah kakashi-kun lectures them on not leaving, blah blah everything else is in the next chapter!!!!)