Chapter 1: The begining

The only one left of her clan .
She's been alive for centuries. She's old  as the concept of time itself but she has the appearance of a 18 year old girl.
Her deep red hair, differentiated Tsubaki from her brothers.

She was a genius among the smartest in this world. This one fact made her stand above Hagoromo and Hamura.
Though she was weaker concerning chakra and physical strength overall.

Tsubaki had bonded with them the moment it was separated. Tsubaki had inherited the three great dojutsu's and can learn kekkei Genkai's. She could switch between Sharigan, Rinnegan, and Byakugan.

"Tsubaki . These are the tailed beasts . They will live long, much like yourself . I want you to help live, even if that means they do it with hatred in their hearts." Hagoromo told her .
The animals were only 2 meters tall at the time .
"But brother, do you really think I can help them?"
"Yes. Shukaku , Matabi , Isobu, Son Goku , Kokou , Saiken , Chomei , Gyuki , and Kurama will need you ."

Tsubaki pov

Hi.. My name's Tsubaki. Sorry if I'm awkward, or depressing. Maybe both based on what the world has in store for me.
Currently, I'm in the warring era. Feudal Lords have been paying off clans like the Uchiha, by nephew Indra's side of the family.
Also, the Senju's, which are part of Ashura's side of this family.

I promised hagoromo I would look after his clan but...I found a loophole .

Make a home in between the Senju and Uchiha headquarters and pretend I don't know shit.
This small home of mine was made with my own bare hands, trust me lots of sweaty details you'd rather I left out.

"Hey! Get her!" An uchuha man had said, I was eating my lunch while about 5 of them surrounded me and through senbon needles into my legs. They probably put a sleeping poison inside. But that kinda stuff doesn't work on me.

I didn't see the problem so I let them capture me. It'd decades since I had last stepped a foot into the Uchiha's main compound. Once we had arrived, with me still acting I was knocked out. The ninja knocked on some door and we heard a 'come in.' Once we entered the other 4 left and it was just The General, The ringleader of the Uchiha whom captured me.

"Izuna-San. This Uzumaki was on our territory. What shall we do with her?" The general asked . An annoyed vein popped out on my head. An assumption. I never actually was an Uzuamaki. It was just my stupid hair. So, I interrupted.

"I'm not a Senju . You just made the assumption. I'm Tsubaki, I live in between the Uchiha and Senju territories and there hasn't been a problem so far so back off." I said proudly. My arms crossed and mine glaring down at my feet.
I fucked up.
Though the atmosphere had changed dramatically, instead of being angry, the General Named Izuna laughed it off.
"You seem like a fun person, but how do I know you aren't lying?"

"How should I know your name is Izuna?" I said back at him, switching the question around.

He chuckled at my remark .
"Plus Senju's wouldn't send a girl to fight when there was probably anyone else" He spoke again.

What? This asswipe thought I couldn't do anything cause I was a girl? Bullshit!

Izuna sighed as he interrupted my thoughts for the 100000000th time.

"I suppose to avoid an inconvenience like this again you could just stay here and the Uchiha compound."
I assumed that it wasn't a question and since I didn't want to fight I just smiled back at him.

Later~
After an hour or two, I realized izuna wasn't that bad, sure he was kinda sexist but who isn't deep down in some part themselves?
Anyways, he's shown me around the compound and was introducing me to everyone we ran into.

And then I saw the hottest man I'd ever laid my eyes on.

"Oh yes! Tsubaki this is my Aniki, Madara."

His... 'Nii-San' has long hair and had only what I could assume to be dried blood on strokes of is long spiky hair. "Another wench? *sigh* If it makes you happy Izuna." Wench? I'm a grown woman.
He may have looks but he's a Jackass.

He has the attitude of Indra.
It's Indra's reincarnation.
I wonder is Ashura has incarnated into a Senju. Probably.

"Tsubaki! Let's go get you something to wear!" The little brother called. His onyx orbs gleaming with excitement.

"S-sure." I said. I wasn't used to being dragged around. Madara took another look at me and once we met eyes he turned around and walked away.

Maybe I'll go visit the Senju's next . "Hey, Can you do jutsu's Tsubaki-Chan?"
"Just medical." I told him.
"Great! Then you can be my Aniki's person doctor!"
Wait... What the fuck?!