12: The sealing_The great compromise

3rd pov

The Uchiha clan was excited. Mikoto was pregnant with her fourth child. Hopefully a boy. Fugaku always repeated. But they Konoha had a major issue. Tsubaki and Midnight were back. It's not bad but it isn't great news. That means they had information that Konoha would need. "There are ten tailed beasts. The Zero tails doesn't have a host and it's looking for one." Tsubaki stated to Hiruzen handing him a a tool that was shaking and had a black aura to it. "It'll probably break out sometime this week." Midnight told him making the third even more worrisome.
"What should we do with it then?" He asked the two girls. They stared at each other for a moment birdies both of them spoke at the same time. "We seal it into Mikoto's child." The duet said to him. The third Hokage had gone brain dead for a moment. "You want to...seal a dark beast into an infant that has yet to be born and it's belongs to the head of the Uchiha clan? You're crazy." He ranted to them about the cons. "But what about the pro's? We might gain something of the Uchiha clans trust. Another tailed beast belongs to Konoha and we have another asset." Tsubaki listed.

One week later~~
Tsubaki pov

As the Zero tails roamed around the forest destroying everything Mikoto was having the baby. At least the number of kids is even now? She screamed one lady time before the I sealed the Zero tails inside of the newborn. Mikoto cradled the child in her arms before drifting off with the child in arms. Fugaku showed up late to the party and saw the sight. A seal on his new daughters chest.

3rd pov four years later#

Its another day . Another day that Kushina wishes her husband could've lived . Another day , naruto wished to become Hokage . Naruto was a prodigy just like sasuke . But he was still a little prankster . The village despised him but only 1/3 of them showed it or they would face Kushina's wrath.

The elders were currently planning something . A mass murder of the Uchiha clan . "No." Spoke Tsubaki . She was at the urgent meeting too . "We will not kill one of the founding clans of Konoha . That's like saying erasing part of our history . I say we confront them . About our issue." She suggested . The elders looked at her as if she grew two heads. "I agree." The 3rd Hokage spoke . He knew how much this clan meant to Tsubaki . And they won't take the lives of human beings for their accusations that haven't been proven . "How do you suspect we comprise ? They'll just kill whoever goes." Elder 1 said "she's right . If you go then your responsible for your own death ." Danzo smirked . He started the coup d'état inside the clan so he was going to see it through. What he didn't plan on happening was the fox being controlled. It worked in his favor though . "Fine then I guess I'll go." Tsubaki spoke once more . Now they all stared at her wide eyed. Even the Hokage. "You can't th-" he started but never finished . Tsubaki got up and said
"If I'm not at the meeting tomorrow then you can go ahead and kill them."

"We don't have a meeting tomorrow!" Elder 3 said

"Then make one." She retorted. Then she left without another word.

As she walked to the Uchiha compound she got odd stares . Everyone knew what was in that direction so They always strayed away from it . But this girl . She went ahead like it was nothing . As she approached the gates the guards questioned her .

"Who are you ?
"What business do you have hear?"
"What's your name?"
They asked these questioned until they heard a voice made of coldness and authority . "Let her in . She's a guest." The head over the clan , Fugaku demanded . The guards immediately let her in and bowed their heads . She followed Fugaku inside his house to his personal office . Little did Fugaku know that Itachi was by the door listening . Tsubaki knew that he was there . She wasn't stupid .
"So what was so urgent?" He demanded to know . Her letter was very to-the-point
"You're planning a coup d'état." She stated a matter of factly.

Fugaku heart and breath raced and he then held a Kunai to the 'little' girls neck, Sharigan activated, then asked " how do you know that?"

"Because the elders know . You've been outcasted by the village . They're planning to kill you . I've postponed it but I need to get to the bottom of this because the Hokage and elders think the Uchiha used the sharigan to control the nine tails ." She spoke with worry evident in her voice . "And why do you care so much? Your not an Uchiha." Fugaku asked . "I've known a few of your clansmen . They've ...already passed away now. I don't want to see a clan powerful like this pass away because of the village they swore to ." The petite girl explained in detail . They compromised for hours and hours until they reached an agreement . "That settles then . We will talk to the nine tailed fox to see who controlled him. Then, we bring the only person responsible ." Fugaku repeated the compromise. The petite Tsubaki nodded in understanding. She opened the door and saw Itachi behind it . She smirked before leaving waving her hand .

The next day

At the elder meeting the next day Tsubaki brought Fugaku with her. The explained wha they wanted to do and how to do it. "Well h Th en the only problem is getting the nine tailed boy here. We would have to explain our idea to...Kushina" elder 4 shuddered at the red-headed woman's name . "No problem." Tsubaki spoke up and said . She took out a scroll and weaver hand signs and out came an unconscious Naruto . "You kidnapped the boy?!" Elder 5 yelled in disbelief. The Hokage was taken aback from her actions. "Mah...Mah...It's fine . Kushina is out on a mission at the moment ." She explained while waving her hand around . She then placed naruto down then put her hand over his forehead .

Black and a cage . That's all the elders , Tsubaki , Fugaku and the Hokage saw in front of them . Suddenly they heard a voice , deep and dark that shouldn't be called human . "Tsubaki...Who the hell are these humans?!" He asked . "Kurama . We need to ask you something ...Do you remembered who used their Sharigan on you?" She asked . This was a question that would decide the Fate of the Uchiha clan . "Tch!. He had wrinkles on the left half of his face and only one Sharigan ... He spoke of a woman by the name of Rin?" He answered with detail. It only fits one person. Obito Uchiha. Tsubaki smailed at him . "Obito Uchiha . Thank you Kurama." She thanked .
She looked around her with a smug look like Danzo usually has . She turned around to see Danzo scowling at her smirk . Tsubaki then released (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LEMON READERS!)  and they were back in the meeting room . "I'll confront Obito about this ." He said . Everyone knew he was going to unleash his wrath on the root member today . It was evident in his eyes even though he tries to hide it . "Fugaku." Tsubaki called you the middle aged man leaving . She grabbed his wrist "Thank you for listening . And be careful around Obito." She Warned him . What the clan head didn't know was that she put a tracking seal on his wrist .

Four hours later

Tsubaki barged into the Hokage's office. "What is it Tsu-San ? It's time for me to go home ." Hiruzen said as he packed his belongings. "Hiruzen ! It's Fugaku , I put a seal on him and it's disappeared! That means he's dead !" She yelled . She ran out the room with the Hokage following behind just barely keeping up with her speed. The ANBU that were supposed to protect him were now getting more ANBU to go check it out with them .
As the two approached the gates to the Uchiha compound they saw the guards in the floor . Dead . They ran throughout the compound checking for anyone alive . Most had their throats slit , others had been decapitated . Then they heard a scream . The two powerhouses raced to the sound when they made it all the way back to the main house . They walked in carefully and saw sasuke and Sora on the floor unconsciously screaming and Itachi shaking . Their parents on the floor dead . "It's genjutsu." The 3rd spoke . "Release!" He yelled and then they stopped . They heard a creak outside and saw Obito crouching on a lamppost with the rinnegan plus his sharigan. Then the wind blew and he was gone . They went upstairs next and saw that Aia watched from the top of the steps quietly crying. That night was hell.