Chapter 15: The killer and the adoption

3rd pov

It's currently midnight in Konoha . Everyone is asleep except Tsubaki . She's jumping roof to roof searching for someone . 'I sense Obito's Chakra but I can't find him...' She kept on thinking . It was getting on her nerves . Then she pin pointed it . The Uchiha compound . She entered through the window then heard a yell "Itachi !" It said . She raced once more to them voice to see a dead Itachi on the ground and a crying Sasuke and his twin sister Sora and next to her, and the four year old Uchiha maiden . Sora held Aia as she cried out for her Nii-San . The twins had earned her mangyeko sharigan. Itachi's throat had been slit and cuts everywhere on him . He put up a good fight. But that didn't kill him. It was the mangyeko sharingan. Tsubaki started her miracle workings once more . She started to heal his slit throat and it wasn't working . The Otsutsuki saw this and stopped . Tsu turned to sasuke "I'm sorry sasuke..." she apologized. "I'll kill Obito!" The Uchiha survivor swore. She knocked him out and out and seal on their eyes. The mangyeko sharigan wouldn't be awakened until Obito or Danzo we're dead. Whichever one came first. Tsubaki closed her eyes and sent herself to go get the Hokage once again about the Uchiha's.

Tsubaki pov

It's no use . I can't heal him . I got the Hokage and medical ninja but he's gone . Sasuke and Sora have sworn on revenge for their clan more then ever now, if I'm being honest...I want to kill Obito for this too. But I know he wouldn't kill his clan just for power. Madara was here too. He couldn't have massacred his entire clan by himself in one night...Could he? . Either way, They're just little kids ! They shouldn't have to face this . I sense something in Sasuke too...He's Indra's incarnation... I've failed my kin too.

The next day

The old hags and Hiruzen are discussing finances . "Now another matter . The Uchiha survivors and the nine tailed brat ." Elder 6 said . "They're too young to live on their own." She finished. "I'll-" danzo started . "I'll take them in." I said before him. All The hags all looked at me. "An Uzumaki and three Uchiha's at the same time . You're not capable ." Danzo spat out venomously . "Actually I can . If I remember correctly Kushina put me as a guardian for Naruto so I'm only taking in The Uchiha siblings ." I told them. They all had a look of recognition in their eyes except the Shimura . "That settles The matter then .But there's another issue . Amaterasu. She's very much pass her skill set so I'm upgrading her to genin ." The Hokage said . "I agree . When I adopted her she was fast, strong and was already smart."  I agreed with the Hokage . That settles the matters but I still had to stay here.I butted in when I didn't like something one said . Mostly Danzo though . He's sent his root members to kill me many times but hey never succeeded . I'll just knock them out then literally put them on Danzo's doorstep then leave . But the task at hand is that I want to stop sasuke and Sora of going down his path of revenge . If I can't...I might as well kill myself . Ah, The meeting is over. I look to the right of me to see Danzo staring me down . I get up then leave acting like the ugly man didn't even exist . As I walk down the halls of the Hokage tower I know Jews following right behind me . "What the hell do your want?" I ask when I turned around to face him . "Has anybody come to your house lately?" He asks with fake worry in his eyes . Oh I see what this is about . He wants to see if the root have been attacked by me or someone else got to them . "No . Not a chance." I said with a venomous smile . It said 'ask again and I'll kill you.' He looked surprised by my smile out of nowhere . Especially since everyone knows I hate him . He nodded then I left without saying another word to him . Why are humans so complicated ? I went to go home . An elder said that they would send someone to drop them off at my house . When I get to my cozy home I see the Uchiha siblings and naruto, or the mortal enemies glaring at corner on my doorstep. I giggle and they look behind them to see my staring at them with a smile on my face. "You're that girl!" They all said at the same time while pointing their finger at me . That's right .  They've all met me already. I signal them to come here then they follow me into their new home . I sigh . "Go upstairs and pick a room . Since you're too young to live by yourself you have to stay with me ." I told them . They looked surprised at my statement at first but then went upstairs .

"AGH!" I heard someone yell . It was naruto . Then I hear Aia crying at the loudness. I run upstairs where I see sasuke with Aia in his arms calming him down and Sora in the doorway of  Amaterasu's room . "Oh yeah . This is your fifth roommate , Amaterasu. She's a shinobi ." I told them . Once I said that they seemed eager to learn from her. Little kids these days .