Chapter 23: Chunnin Exam finals

Tsubaki pov

I internally sigh . I had tested Sora Sasuke and Naruto's chakra affinities when they weren't paying attention . Sora has Lightning's and fire . Sasuke has lightning and fire . Naruto has all of them thanks to being Hagoromo's sons incarnation in sage mode but he has wind for now . I have a feeling in my gut that the exams aren't going to end well . Sora has already beaten Dosu . She used what I had taught her . She has a good chance of being Chunnin . Kakashi and Sasuke are late . Neji and Naruto are battling it out . I think naruto will win . I look over into the crowd to see Amaterasu cheering on Naruto . By the looks of it he isn't going to become a Chunnin but will still win the match . I knew it . Naruto has gotten an uppercut hit on Neji from jumping out of the ground . I heard that Jiraiya had taught him the rasengan . He has the attitude of Kushina towards things but the looks of Minato .

Next is the aburame's vs the Kazekage's eldest son . "I forfeit." The puppeteer said raising his hand . Just what's going on ? I haven't heard from my spy in Orochimaru's base either . She should be about the age of our Chunnin candidates by now . Now it's time for the Nara names Shikamaru and the Temari girl . A simple battle . Both strategists with high IQ's . Shikamaru used his clan technique over and over but she kept dodging out onto the sun . What she didn't count for was the terrain . The Nara used the whole Naruto made near him and had his shadow travel through it over to Temari . He then forfeited like the other one . He explained he was los on Chakra and probably couldn't do anything with the jutsu anyway . I have high hopes for this one , he may just become Chunnin . Next , it's supposed to be Sasuke vs Garra of hd sand . Garra's already down there and Sasuke showed up ten minutes late . A new record for being early with kakashi . "Kakashi-sensei ! You gotta stop the match ! Garra's gonna kill teme!" Naruto yelled at him with Shikamaru by his side . No . If he comes close to killing Sasuke then I'll stop the match like I did with bushy brows . The match has started . Sasuke started off the bat with his new speed. Only a month . Only a month to get as fast as rock lee. Kakashi's done well . Garra uses the sand to make a shield around himself . Chidori . That's what Sasuke's using .

(Just watch the video here so I don't jace to write it all down damn it !)