Chapter 2: The War

"Tsubaki. Promise me that no matter what you'll never forget our history or this family." He said to me, my wiser elder brother.

Tsubaki pov
I jolted awake, though it may seem sweet that I was dreaming about my brother, it turtle wasn't. The thought scared me.

3rd pov

It's been 2 months since Tsubaki has entered the Uchiha compound. Her new daily schedule had changed as well. She now had to get up early to make sure that the clan head, Madara wouldn't get injured while training before going to the battlefield.

After that she had helped out people inside medical camps and waiting for Madara to show up, though he rarely did. Winning all his battles.

But today, she had a terrrible feeling in the back of her head, telling Tsubaki to leave and go into the battlefield. And seconds later, her heart sank as she saw Madara severely injured.

"Tsubaki-Chan! You have to help him!" Izuna yelled.

Thanks to some sort of Jutsu, his chest has collapsed onto his heart and blood wasn't flowing to his brain nor to his heart.
Tsubaki pov
Please don't die.. He may be a stupid jerk but that doesn't mean I want him to die!

Hours later~~

After a long surgery, Madara came out of it alive. I was actually scared, but then again Uchiha don't die easily so they?

Madara grumbled something under his breath, his head covering his eyes while he faced me.
"Sorry, what's you say?"
"Sorry." Madara said. The man had a reluctant look on his face.
It's was refreshing. I smiled at him. "No problem..." I said, drifting off.

Madara pov

I guess the woman wasn't as bad as I made her out to be. As she fell asleep in my arms I had laid her down on my lap and let her rest.

Tobirama pov

The elders have sent me to assassinate Uchiha Izuna . Somehow he miraculously survived my attacked . The elders also ordered me to find who did it . The guards... I sent a flare in the other direction and they went running. As I enter the compound there's a light snoring.

I head to the room and there's a little girl and Izuna.
She looks like a...Senju?

"HEY!" Yelled someone . I looked behind me to see Izuna preparing to fight.

He wincing in pain and I see his wound bandaged up .
I kicked him in the stomach and he coughed up blood .
I take the girl and leave.
At least this time he can't get healed .

Madara pov
As everyone within a mile of the main compound had heard an explosion and had seen one two.

3rd pov
As Tobirama entered the main Senju compound he see's Mito and Hashirama . "Why do you some girl on your shoulder?!" Hashirama questioned. "Look at her . She must be a captured Uzumaki." Tobirama retorted .

They hear groaning and look at the little girl . "Where am I?" Tsubaki asked tilting her head to the side . "This is the Head Part of the Senju clan . Where are you from?"

Mito asked right off the bat . She really did look like a member of the Uzumaki Clan. "*yawn* I'm not a Senju . I'm Tsubaki ." They all looked at her Surprisingly, not bothering to ask why she wasn't rushing to get out of there.

"And why did you kidnap me?"
She asked.
"You kidnapped her?" Hashirama asked.

"You know if you want peace you shouldn't kidnap Madara and Izuna-San's healer." Tsubaki mumbled to herself. Loud enough for everyone to hear though.

The Ōtsutsuki explained . She was right. "Why are you helping the Uchiha's?" Tobirama asked . The younger Senju was interested why she would help the side that didn't want peace .

"I made a promise I'm going to keep." Tsubaki stated vaguely. They didn't need to know that she was half alien/human and she made a promise to her brother that she would make sure Armageddon doesn't come.

The next morning

"Brother! She's gone ! The little girl is gone!" Tobirama told him. Mito was listening carefully as well. Tsubaki returned to her cabin deep in the woods at night .

"What?! When could she have left!?"

"Midnight when the guards were sleeping!"

"She'll probably return to Madara. At least he won't have a bigger grudge then he already has..." Hashirama sighed. He didn't want to take the girl. The elders just told Tobirama of the plan and not him.
"This is a good thing?!"