Chapter 3: The Chusei

"Brother , is it wise to leave the e tailed beasts to roam around the earth. They'll harm it won't they?" Tsubaki inquired. "They can , but harming is still apart of human nature . You are here to keep the harming you a minimum."

Tsubaki pov
Chusei. That's what people are calling me . It means Neutral . I save both sides and help them .
Today, I'm watching the eclipse. It's where the moon will cover the sun. From the forest, I can watch it on a flower field. No one has bothered to come here for 89 years. The eclipse only happens once every year.

I could hear nearby fighting between those two idiot clans. The longer they fight the closer they come to invading my personal space.

I decided to go and watch them fight, once I saw when one opposing side was going to kill another I split them up.

One week later~

It has been a week since the fight with Hashirama and Madara . I've heard the two have compromised. Their even going to build a village! I'm going to check it out today .

As I head to the sight I'm greeted by a hug? It's Izuna-San. "Tsu-Chan!" He said as he hug me . Tsu? Is that short for Tsubaki ? Oh well . "Hi Izuna..." I said to him . "Izuna-San...I can't breathe." I told the Uchiha . It wasn't a lie .

I was SUFFOCATING! After he let go I looked around to see Madara glaring at me and Hashirama staring wide eyed at me too. Up ahead there's structures being built and people loading things up . I feel something hit my head hard. "You came back !" Hashirama said .

He's definitely a man child . " I heard about a village being built . Who's gonna be the leader; man child?" I asked . When he heard me call him man child he went over to the shade of a tree and sulked drawing with his finger in the dirt. He muttered...'I'm a man child' 'w-Why me?' . Honestly I heard snickering and I looked around to see almost everybody drowning in laughter .

"Who's going to answer my question ?" "Oh right !" Hashirama said . He stopped sulking and came over to me and happily said "we haven't decided! You seem like a good advisor! Wanna help make the village?"

He asked. If I said yes then I would be able to see what exactly will happen . If I say no I can watch from afar and not get too involved . But if something happens...I'll still need to get involved . *sigh*

"sure...Hashirama." I answered . He seemed more giddy by the second . "I have so many ideas!!!" He screamed . I had to cover my ears with my little palms .

Two months later~~~

MY GOD ! Hashirama has been working my ass off . I'm 2,673 years old but that doesn't mean I'm capable of everything ! He's given meeting to go with . Statements to clear . Files to read and sign ! He's suppose to lead this village.

The village has been completed but there's still so much ! We need to choose rankings...age groups...students...exams...the worst part is that more villages have been sprouting thanks to the idea. "Tsu-Chan! Can you attend a meeting with the elders and me?!" Man child asked. I usually have to go anyways...
"sure. When is it?"

"In five minutes!"

"What?!"

We rushed down the halls to a room . It was filled with the elders , Madara , Mito , Tobirama and Izuna . All eyes were on us. "Your late." Elder Suzu said with venom. She's hated me since she lays her ugly brown eyes on me. "Sorry. I was informed late."

I emphasized when I glared at man child . We sat down and listened to them talk . "I suggest we form a genin groups. A ninja needs basic teamwork. Plus! It saves Jonin." I called out .

They were talking about the academy and what to do with the students after. I have my hopes up for Hiruzen Sarutobi. "All in favor?" I asked . 15/15 including me raised our hands. Surprisingly, even The old hag, Suzu.

Next day~

Today I have to show Madara around the academy . He's still considering letting Uchiha children going with the 'peasants' as he calls them . He certainly acts like Indra . "Your tour better be a good one , brat." Madara called out.

He thought Uchiha should be taught by Uchiha but Izuna convinced him to give it a try. As we walked around all he did was say 'Hn' or grunt when I pointed things out. "I want to enter a class." He said. "We can't just disturb a class, Madara." I told him .

Knowing my nephew, he was cursing me out in his head. He kept a calm and composed face a glared at me with his sharingan. "I. Want. To. Go. IN." He spelled out. I sweatdropped at his bluntness. We went to the kids graduating in a few weeks.

Class 1-A. (BNHA!!) As we entered the whole class paused their lesson to look at us. Some girls were blushing at Madara . Some boys at me. "Ah. Hello there. Class, these are two of the founders of Konogakure. Tsubaki and Madara Uchiha." Their sensei finishes .

I waved while Madara nodded in content . Some whispers went around like 'THE Madara?!' Or 'how is she a founder. She's younger then us!' Kids muttered around. Sometimes I got mad when people called me young.

It makes me sound gullible and susceptible. It's good for spy missions but it's annoying. "Just ignore us and continue with the class. We're just spectating." I stated. The nurturing spread around the class like a parasite .

One hour later~

It's over ! It's finally over ! After 1 while out in that class in a awkward silence with Madara he agreed and it's over ! Thanks Hagoromo!