Chapter 26: The Tour

Toga pov

Today Tsu-Chan showed me around Konoha . She also told me that there's another boy who lives with us . I met a bunch of ninja too . One weird guy named Kakashi who had a mask but I could see the smile on his face . Another named Might Gai who kept on thanking Tsu-Chan . She's kinda cute. "Toga." I heard someone call my name . I look beside me to see Tsubaki holding my hand looking worried . "Sorry you spaced out." She said then let go . "Sorry." I told her . "Let's get Dangos." Dangos? What are those? "What are......Dango's?" I asked tilting my head to the side . Then her face got pink and she told me they were a type of snack . I tried some and they were actually really good . Better then what they have in hell . Then someone shows up behind us . Old guy. Evil aura . I wanna attack but she told me I can't attack people with odd Chakra . They're shinobi so there are all different types .

Tsubaki pov

"Danzo." I speak to the man . Why is he here? Has he seen that I have a new companion? "Ah. Hello there Tsubaki. It's nice to see you again out of the meeting hall ." He asked me . "Get to the chase . What the hell so you want?" I asked the thing I refuse to call a human being . He's too unbearable . "Why is there a new civilian in Konoha?" He asked looking at Toga-Chan . "Quite young." He commented looking at her . Toga's glaring at him now. "She's just someone else I love with ." I told him . "And frankly, It's not your business." I told him . I heard Toga snicker then the Shimura turned to him. "Do you have a problem?" He asked her . "Yes. Your face." She told him . Danzo became angry and was about to grab her . I grabbed his wrist first . "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I told him glaring . He became anxious at my cold glare and left mumbling something to himself . As soon as he faded away I turned around back to Toga . She smiled at me. I like it. "What do we have here?" Kakashi asked us . "Tsu-Chan showed me Dangos." Toga told him . He nodded then looked at me with a smug look . I didn't do this often . For anyone . "Well I'll leave you to it. Bye bye lovebirds." He said walking away . Once he said that word we both were redder then Kushina's hair . "L-lets go home..." I told her . She nodded in response and we payed then scurried home before anyone could see our faces . I felt my eyes get heavy . I guess I could nap for a little bit .

An hour later~~🤗

I yawned . I looked at the clock to see I only slept for an hour . I felt something soft around my waist so I looked down to see Toga holding my waist . She was behind me wore her face in my hair . I blushed realizing I could fell her breath on my head then quickly laid back down . I heard my door creek then I saw Sasuke there with Sora smirking . They couldn't tell I was awake. Then I felt Toga shift . Now everything felt...Cold. Cold without Toga . If she wasn't gonna hold me I was gonna Hold her . I kept my eyes softly closed then I shifted around and held her waist jelling her close to me like she was going to leave at any second .