Chapter 11: The return and coming

3rd pov

Everything's some sort of normal in Konoha . Kushina is going to have a child. Tsubaki and midnight are learning the new jutsu's, affinity's and Kekkei Genkai around the world. Kakashi has become an ANBU black ops. Obito joined the root. Rin has dropped out from being a ninja . And Minato is still the Hokage . The Uchiha clan has also going to have a second heir . Everything's perfect for everybody .

Tsubaki pov

Nothing's perfect . At least not here . We've gone to the Chunoike clan to learn their dojutsu . It involves the manipulation of blood . And they don't like us . They attacked by using their dojutsu so we learned it . One by one they fell into the acidic water . Bones there and nothing more . Alls that's left is a little girl hiding under somebody on a rock platform . Blonde hair and innocent purple eyes with black pupils . We left with our cloaks on so she couldn't see our faces . Next we'll learn the Uzumaki clan kekkei Genkai . I heard one lives up in the mountains.

At The Uzumaki household

It's quiet . Too quiet . We go onto the small house to see the Uzumaki on the floor. Dead. Then, we see a scroll inside a glass box. 'Uzumaki technique's. It said. Midnight walked over and tried to use her fists to break it . It was like it's made of rubber , her fists got bounced back out . "It's a seal." I told her . She looked at me as of saying 'I know that.' Then we searched the man and found...Nothing . We buried the body and said our prays . Instead of taking the scroll we sealed it inside another scroll we had. *sigh* it's gonna be a long time...

The day of the nine tails attack 3rd pov

A little girl walked through the crowd of civilians running out of the foxes way . She could hear the screaming of Kushina as she gave birth to her child . Kurama was rampaging around destroying everything in his way . Minato was trying to stop the tailed beast from destroying his home . Then suddenly, the nine tails stopped . He sat then laid down with his head on his paws . In front of him was a little girl . No older then nine with a a woman next to her that looks in her mid-twenties. All stared at them in amazement as they petted Kurama's nose . The beast had been tamed . "It's been a while hasn't it, Kurama . Don't take your hatred out for this village for what they didn to you for sealing . They want to protect your home . Please." The little girl asked . Her hyuuga eyes held wisdom and sadness. Though , only a few could see it . Minato started to weave had signs. The sealing shinigami. The sealing jutsu takes the users soul away . As the nine tails saw this he got up , but much to his dismay the white haired girl was on his nose . Death followed this girl for a long time . It was about to happen again and she didn't have the time to stop it . Kurama slashed Minato that day . It may have not looked like it but he freed the Fourth Hokage from having his soul taken , never being able to rest . Now it can . Only the three near him could hear it . Minato whispered thank you to the fox . And just like that , Minato Namikaze was killed and Kushina Uzumaki lived with her son, Naruto . Another depressing part about this day was that enemy shinobi had invaded. Rin Nohara had died thanks to Kakashi's Chidori as she still wanted to die. Kakashi blames himself for this death , He was there . 'I'm sorry...' Tsubaki thought. The little albino couldn't be mad at Kurama . She wouldn't . One day , she too hoped she could leave this world full of hate and greed to her greasiest friends hands, or in this case , Kurama's  claws.