Chapter 10:The battle

Tsubaki pov

The Kakashi boy is a weird kid. He's stubborn and follows shinobi rules no matter what. 'Those who don't follow the rules are scum.' He keeps on saying . But those who don't help their friends are worse then scum . I remember his father . The white fang or Sakomoto Hatake . "Begin!" Minato yelled . Kakabaka charged towards me , Kunai in hand. He swung as I dodged . He's good for his age . Maybe too good for his on well being . I think this little boy will be the death of me sooner then I think .

One hour later

Kakashi was on the ground panting . I guess I made it too hard on him . He didn't land a single hit the entire time . Obito sat in the shade with Rin. The little Nohara grimaced at Kakashi's state while the Uchiha grinned . Minato looked like he was in deep thought . 'She didn't land a single hit but beat her opponent pretty badly.' He was thinking. Kakashi knew . He was never going to let this go . "How about you go against me next?" Minato proposed . He was seriously fascinated with her strength . The Hokage only told them that she was she was very old but looked very young . It was like the rest was too secret . Which it actually is. As Minato took out his special Kunai it all happened in under a second . Next thing the three kids knew , their sensei was in a tree knocked out . Tsu charged so fast it was unseen and he went flying into a tree and got knocked out . The three students thought Minato was an amazing shinobi. But , this girl , she was on a whole other level ! The words came into the Hatake's mind . "Train me." He told her. One words popped onto her mouth and that words was... "No." She said . This took everyone conscious surprised . Everyone knew that Kakashi had lots of potential to become an amazing Shinobi . But she didn't take back her words . He's not ready yet for what she was gonna put him thought of they train together.

3 days later

Minato's team was on a mission. Kakashi was in charge . So far , Obito has 'died' while Rin has asked Kakashi to kill her . Kakashi was charging at fast speed with his Chidori on hand about to get the enemy . Until . Rin has jumped in front . "Rin!" Kakashi called putting before he hit her . Next thing they know, a white streak pulled Rin away and Kakashi hits the enemy instead . It was Tsubaki . Tsubaki had saved Rin and her suicidal self as Kakashi took out the enemy. He heard a smack then Tsubaki yelling "what the hell is wrong with you?!" She 'tch'ed then got off . A few minutes later Minato appeared to regroup . "Where's Obito?" He asked . Rin sobbed then looked away and said "O-Obtio..." she started and Kakashi finished with his eyes closed "Obito's dead." "I still sense him...we can go get him." Tsubaki tried to convince. "Mission comes first it's one of the rules." Kakashi said . "If he's buried by boulders we can't get to him. He's probably dying ..." Minato backed up.

Tsubaki pov

Their not serious are they?! I let out all my chakra and they stared in fear of it . "So your gonna stand here and listen to fucking rules huh?" I asked . I ran to where I heard everything collapse. I ran to see half of Obito covered . He was staring at me with blood dripping out of his mouth . I throw the boulder off of him to see debris falling . I put the goggled Uchiha in my back and ran out . Once we were out the cave they collapsed. Again . I set Obito down and started healing him . One of his eyes were gone and the left part of his body was completely crushed . This might take a week to fix the bare minimum.

One month later

It's been a month and Obito can walk . His body still looks like it's been crushed but he's moving again . He now has an artificial right eye so he only has one sharigan . We're heading back to Konoha today too . I wonder what's happened to everyone . As we walk past the gates ...The guards are asleep. We walk to the Hokage tower. Once we get their Obito runs in without warning to see...Minato in the Hokage cloak?! Just what's happened ?!