"N-nothing."

Crap. I stuttered.

"Oh really? So can you stop walking around the tree and look at me?" Jungkook

I shook my head and continued to walk around when he follows me from behind.

"N-no."

Oh god sake!

He erupts in a fit of laughter because he knows I do this when I'm nervous or anxious.

"Is my little bunny nervous? Why would you be nervous y/n? It's only me here." Jungkook

"Yes but why at night oh prince Jungkook?"

I said sarcastically but I was quickly spun around by the grip on my wrist and turned around.

"Hey! Y/n you know I don't like you calling me that. It's weird especially when we're alone." Jungkook

It's true he's never liked me calling him prince or your highness. He cringes everytime I say it to him even when we're in public sometimes but hides it. He just doesn't like the fact there's this massive difference in our lifestyles, he's royal and I'm just some sort of servant girl that must obey his commands.

"You're right I'm sorry."

I reached over and gave him a hug. I caught him off guard as I felt him tense in my hold but then relaxes and returns the hug keeping me close to him and rests his chin on my shoulder since we're the same height. Let me just say he's small for a fifteen year old boy in my opinion compared to his friends and cousins I've seen him with.

When I pulled away from the hug the smile he had on his face completely dropped when he seen my face. His eyes were focused on one spot in particular and I hoped he wouldn't notice.

"Y/n what's that?" Jungkook

He points to the left side of my jaw. Earlier today I was literally punched in the face by his very own dad because I was in the dining room polishing silver and he wanted to be alone in there and have me leave. Talk about wrong place and wrong time. He could of asked me nicely but no he was angry and I was the one he took it out on, his dad hates me.

"It's nothing kookie."

I was hoping his nickname would distract him but it did not. He took a further step, his hands on each side of my face and tilts my head to the side to get a better look.

"Who did that? My dad? It was him wasn't it?" Jungkook

I just blinked at him. Jungkook already hates his dad, I didn't want to make his hatred for him worse than it already was. It's bad enough his mom gets beaten by him never mind his best friend. The anger in his Jungkooks eyes as he stares down at my bruised skin.

"Yeah, wrong place wrong time."

I chuckled alittle but he wasn't in the least bit amused.

"y/n this is not funny. He hit you. Again. I swear that man will get what's coming to him." Jungkook

He gritted through his teeth now letting go of my face and began to pace angrily, speaking to himself in hush tones.

"Jungkook?"

I whispered to him but he didn't respond.

"Jungkook!"

I spoke louder this time and he stopped to look at me.

"What?!" Jungkook

He shouted at me and I flinched back, taking a step away from him. He seen this and soften with a frustrated sigh.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to shout at you, my dad just angers me so much." Jungkook

He grits his teeth together glaring down at the floor.

"Jungkook, can we talk about something else please? Like why did you want to meet me here at this time of night?"

Again his face soften and stops glaring at he ground and smiles walking over to me to take my hand.

"Yeah I wanted to talk to you about something, well more like confess something to you." Jungkook

Confess? Confess what?

"O-oh yeah? Like what?"

He chuckles again and pulls me close to his body making me blush immediately. What is he doing?

"Y/n I really need to tell you something important. I just hope I don't scare you away." Jungkook

I couldn't look away from his doe like eyes looking straight at me. We both stared at one another, his fingers brushing back some hair from my face.

"W-what is it?"

Jungkook chuckles once again.

"I want to tell you that I er, hold on." Jungkook

He steps back from turning his side to me whispering few words to himself after all of a sudden becoming all shy losing his confidence.

"Right so I'm gonna come out with Y/n before I change my mind. I like you, like a lot, a lot and I was hoping that you would like me too?" Jungkook

I was taken back by his confession. I mean I m over the moon but it took me off guard. Jungkook likes me?! As in me? The servant girl that can barely read certain words.

Jungkook starts to panic when I stay frozen staring back at him in shock. He brushes his hair back with both hands running through his hair.

"Crap, you don't like me back. Just great, oh my gosh! You know what forget what I said, I-" Jungkook

I cut him off with a peck to the lips, stealing his first kiss as it was mine. My lips lingered on his for a moment feeling his tense body relax until I pulled away from him and giggled at his shocked face, blinking a few times.

"I like you too Kookie. I always have."