17 | how was day one?

"Where's Julia?"

"I—"

"Here." The mansion's door opened revealing a girl with messy hair and flushed cheeks, her short pink dress made her look like an abandoned doll. She was smirking as she close the door and walked towards the girls currently waiting for her in the living area.

Joanne was sitting on the couch while holding a glass of water, her legs crossed as she raised her brows at the older. Hussey seated on the couch's arm, her right elbow in support of her body, she expressed the same cold face she always does.

Judy sat on the carpeted floor, her eyes roaming around her laptop's screen with piercing eyes as her hand clicked different parts of the keyboard. And lastly, Lucy was after the couch, arms crossed while her right brow raised.

"Julia, five minutes." She says, making Julia nod and sit between the sisters. Lucy made her way infront with a chair, she sat on it and looked at them, seriousness screaming with her blank face and narrowing eyes.

"How was first day, Judy?" Her head tilting down to look at the girl seated on the carpet, Judy's eyes were now focused on their uno, she gave a small smile and nodded  "Good. Caught his attention, knew about his acquaintances, talked to him, figured some things about his childhood." Judy grinned, thinking of the past occurenced that simply happened that day.

Hearing those made Joanne groan in annoyance, just thinking about how her day was made her feel uneasy– but nonetheless, she could handle it. Lucy nodded and smiled, "Your written should be fine. Just keep it up, and try to lessen emotional contacts." She says, making Judy nod at her ledare.

Lucy turned her head to the cold faced lass, waiting for her turn. "Hussey, how was your day?" She asks as softly but at the same time serious at the youngest, she heard Hussey's subtle scoff hearing her question before answering. "Fine. Got invited to his party." She simply said and looked away.

Joanne and Lucy stared at each other, signalling each other to ask about her name being talked around the campus yet no one dared to ask anyways. With a sigh, Lucy just smiled and looked at Hussey again, "Alright, ace. Please consult me or Lia if something goes wrong." She smoothly says as if she was talking to a baby.

Hussey raised her brows, "No thanks, can handle it."

Lucy brushed it off, giving her a nod, starting to feel tension crowding the room. "Julia, how about yours?" She simply asks the lass who was smiling, she chuckled. "Very fine. I was invited by Hussey's boy to his party, my boy noticed me, got slapped by a horny bitch, flirted with some people." She grinned making Lucy facepalm.

"I can't believe you." Lucy comments, "Apparently, it's true. A black BMW drove her home today." Judy states and moves to laptop to face them, they could see the CCTV scanning Soobin's face as he rolled his window down to talk to Julia.

The girl infront just sighs, "Alright. I know you've got this, Julia, but please don't engage in fights if it doesn't bother your mission." The called girl chuckled and saluted, "Aye, aye, captain!"

Lucy rolled her eyes, "And I gotta talk to you after this."

"Oh, a secret. Sure, sure."

"Joanne, did something happen?" Their first asks the silenced girl beside Julia, she gave an awkward smile. "Uhm. I kinda messed up.. my plan? Hehe." She says, her eyes avoiding the girl infront. Lucy took a deep breath, calming herself knowing exploding now will not help them. Besides, the hardest part of a goal is the starting point.

"What do you mean? This is the first step, Joanne. What happened?" She questions. The called girl sighs,

"The Professor got in my nerves, and Beomgyu.. He's a two-faced not delightful son! He has awful personality and he's not naive! That's why, I, uhm, I also got in his nerves."

Joanne ranted out like a child, her blood boiling as she thought about Beomgyu. She was still pissed. Even if she caught the boy off guard, she was still surprised at his daring personality. He switched so easily, it was like a devil dressed like an angel.

Lucy shook her head, "What do you do, now?" Joanne wouldn't ruin her plan if she didn't have a backup, right? She wouldn't be so stupid about a serious mission. "Yes... I have. Don't worry, it can succeed over 30%, even if the first plan succeeds over 75%, but it'll work, trust me."

With a relieved face, their leader nodded, "Consult Julia about that, please." She advises then stands up. "That's everyone, please follow your plan thoroughly, your written are sent on Saturdays, we'll talk to the Heralds for that. Now, go and sleep, we still have classes tomorrow." Lucy stands and as she adjourned.

Hussey stands up and zooms away, disappearing from them after a minute. Julia stood and walked to Lucy, while Joanne sat with Judy. Day one wasn't really fucked up, but we'll never know what the days ahead would bring them.

###