19 | do you watch yadong?

Joanne groaned when she entered Beomgyu's study room. She clicked her mouth and glared at the boy who just closed the door. Beomgyu just scoffed at her and rolled his eyes.

Thank God it's Friday they say, but Joanne did not feel thankful. It was the last school day of the week and she's stuck in a room full of books. Deep regret rising within her, she regretted annoying the hell out of Beomgyu about their project.

"Sit down and I'll get books." Beomgyu ordered which she hesistantly followed. She made face and mocked the words that would come out from the latter's mouth, yes, she's that pissed.

She couldn't do anything now, she was afraid of arguing with him since he owns the house and his father is just somewhere around their mansion. She cussed remembering how his father had ao many questions upon meeting her, unusual questions. Like what does her parents do, what was their address, her goals in life and her academic achievements during high school, he even asked for her number!

She shrugged it off, maybe it was just his nature. He was very overprotective of Beomgyu, what could she expect? Even so, the night was still young and she wished to switch places with Julia, or Lucy, or even Hussey! They could be fighting or partying right now. She sighed, atleast Beomgyu's safe right? Atleast she's with him.

"Here. Read English novels, I suppose you know how." Beomgyu gives her the book and then walks to the study table across where she was sitting. He sat here and opened his book, reading and writing, almost acting like Joanne wasn't with him.

Joanne huffed at this, it was very boring to do some reading and how will they start their project?! She puts down the book on the couch then proceeds to look at the books displayed on a small book shelf above it. Her eyes squinted seeing it was all about law. Great! There's nothing good there apart from rules that needs to be obliged.

Nothing to do, and finding anything boring, she marches towards the latter who was busy. She dragged a high chair that was for the books and put it beside him. She tiptoed to sit on it, then looked at the book Beomgyu was reading.

Beomgyu wasn't bothered, he was so immersed in memorizing the terms and it's meanings on the Korean-English dictionary. Focused on the book, he flinched when he felt something on his hair. Someone was brushing it and only one person was with him.

"Can't you brush your hair upwards? I can't see the book from here." Joanne says that made Beomgyu look up in shock, she laughed hysterically seeing the boy's reaction. "Pft! You should see the look on your face!" She says, giggling. He shook his head and shrugged at the action and continued on.

Joanne stopped and held his head, "Hey! What am I gonna do if we aren't starting?!" She taps it twice. He groaned and reached for her hand to remove it, "Wait until I finish memorizing this." He points the book and glared.

"Eh?! You'll memorize that book?! Why?!" She widened her eyes, "For the project?! Oh come on, boy, English is easy." She bragged, smirking at him. Beomgyu stopped reading and faced her, now they were face to face as Joanne's face was higher than his, he tilted his head to ask.

"If English is so easy, give me another English word for heavenly divine. We're doing that." He questions, his eyes piercing as the lass look down on him. She pouted and looked away, something she does when thinking. She grinned when a word came to her mind, she looked down again and smiled, "Ethereal." She says.

Beomgyu was taken back but shrugged it off, he rolled his eyes to read again. "If you're so good at it, then do the damn poem, Ryujin. Let me do the creative pictures so when can both contribute on it." He says making Joanne scoff.