50 | ears and a voice

A/N: LOL HII HERES ANOTHER UPDATE WITH TAERYEONG!!! THEIR PERFORMANCE IS BASED ON THE VID ON THE MEDIA UWU

ENJOY READING!! <3

ENJOY READING!! <3

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Taehyun rummages his eyes through the crowd of trainees backstage, the loud cheers from the crowd watching was echoing, waiting and for the next performance after the girls division. He scanned the area and stood still beside a table placed in that room, where Judy asked him to wait.

The next division would be the duos, that means it was their turn. Judy had just finished her performance with her group, and now it was her last, and it was Taehyun's too. Luckily, there were two more pairs before them, giving Judy enough time to prepare herself.

"Taehyun! I'm here." His head whipped back quickly to where the shout was from. There, he sees Judy with a braided hair, wearing a beige dress that fell until her midthigh and white sneakers. They were matching for their dance, he was wearing a beige shirt tucked into his black pants and black sneakers that had the same design as hers, also a black cap. As their mentor said, their theme was casual date.

Judy scrunches her face, the showcase is held inside a venue that was air-conditioned, she could feel the coldness on her legs because of the costume. She rubs the two of her palm together to created friction on it and then holds her knees. "Are you comfortable with the dress?" Taehyun asks, the girl furrows her eyebrows, she couldn't hear him clearly with the cheers outside mixed with the chaos backstage and the music used for the performances.

The lad notices this, he then crouches down a little bit to talk near her ear. "Are you uncomfortable with the dress?" He asks, Judy shakes her head to say no as Taehyun speaks again, "Are you sure? The length is somewhat-- short... And I'm not saying girls shouldn't wear short dresses! I just thought it would be cold for you... and we'll be dancing around, too." The slight defensive stance kicked in, his voice straining as he tries to clear it out so Judy would not misunderstood his words.

The girl chuckles at his stance, she then tip-toes a little bit to reach his ears, "I'm fine. The protective shorts are comfortable." She says a little louder. Taehyun looks at her, face slightly concerned, Judy gives a smile to assure him. His expression remained as he stare at her longer, she then gets slightly annoyed, give a wide eye gazed and a thumbs up. "I'm fine, alright!"

"The choreography literally makes you fly around, didn't the stylist know?"

"I... don't know! But it'll be fine--"

"No, majority of the moves are legwork, I'll tell the stylist to change your outfit, where is she--"

"Taehyun, it's really okay!" She slightly panics when he was about to walk away that she held out to the sleeves of his shirt to stop him. She knows it would be hard for her to execute the moves, but disturbing the busy stylist was just out of the question, she would feel too guilty to complain about it. Besides, she was just a mere trainee. "Don't disturb her, she's busy, okay? And the company probably approved this outfit, we aren't in position to complain." She says, tiptoeing to voice it out clearly on his ear.

System RUIN: Sweet Chaos जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें