34 | OPERATION: Avert Fiasco II

Chapter 34
OPERATION: Avert FIASCO (Part Two)
What could go wrong?

The prolonging silence made them feel like the car was slow in running even when the cars thet passed by looked like flashes, the tension inside was in deep horror

The prolonging silence made them feel like the car was slow in running even when the cars thet passed by looked like flashes, the tension inside was in deep horror. Judy on the wheels, Hussey on shotgun seat, Felix and Joanne at the back. They kept their mouths shut and waited for time to pass, on their ears were a black dot that was disguised as earrings, although it was their earpiece that could communicate with Judy.

At the other car, Lucy and Sam couldn't stop arguing for such small things. They were basically fighting over leadership over their task, "I'm the Jack!"

"I'm also the Jack!"

"I'm the 10th!" Lucy proclaimed, her eyes glared at the driving lad beside her. Sam pouted at this, he's in 8th place that's why he couldn't win. He stepped on the pedal to zoom the car as fast as he can, Julia was in between Peter and Sky. They were talking about the incident that happened, they talked about information and gave tips to each other.

It wasn't a long drive, nightfall had gotten deeper that's why they could drive thru. They stopped infront of a big building, they prepared themselves to get out and parked their car away from the place. Joanne, Felix, and Hussey wore black shirts and tights, light-weight vests and boots, and harness all over their bodies. Peter, and Sam wore suits, their earpiece were visible. Lucy and Julia wore black dresses with high boots, there was a hidden bag on their legs that had weapons. Judy wore her camouflage shirts, she opened the briefcase that contained devices. And Sky wore a simple button-up shirt and jeans, looking casual.

"A-Judy 0605. Roll call. Over."

"A-SAM 2503. Assistance."

"A-LUCY 2605. Assistance."

"A-JOANNE 1703. In-charge."

"A-FELIX 1509. In-charge."

"A-JULIA 0721. Assistance."

"A-PETER 1409. Assistance."

"A-SKY 0922. Trojan."

"A-HUSSEY 1207. In-charge."

"A-JUDY 0605. Look-out."

Upon finishing their calls, they marched out and casually walked out their cars. They hid themselves at the side, and Judy remained inside the car. There was a CCTV but they didn't need to worry, it would be playing a scene just before the night. "SKY, try to know more and keep them busy. JULIA will back you up."