40 | lie to me

A/N: It has been 8 days since my last update lmao, I'm sorry about that hehe.

Poll!

Give me a ship that you makes you happy (any ship! It could be outside txtzy!) I'm trying something. Comment please!

"Mind if we sit with you?"

Julia clicked her mouth and smiled a little, her head raising up to see a familiar boy infront of her. The loud chatters in the Cafeteria echoed as Jaemin smiled at her, Bomin and Sanha behind him. Monday is hell. She surely knows that, but seeing this scene right now, she knew it was worse. "No, I won't."

Sunday passed by so quickly, she took a break in clubbing to reevaluate herself- and they were busy for the report from their last task. She had never been so scared in all of her life until Soobin, that jerk, had to barge in in-between. It was such a ruckus! Seeing him while doing her task almost distracted her! He could've known who she was.. he could've been in danger!

She was blaming herself. I could've checked for his location, I could've tried know about his whereabouts! There was a feeling inside her spreading like wildfire, like, what if they failed to do the mission? Kai and Soobin would die, right then and there and they wouldn't know!

"You still there?" Bomin snapped his fingers infront of her. She gazed at him with a confused look and nodded. She forgot she was eating!

She took the cup of water beside her plate and cleared her voice. "Why are you guys here? This is the Business department." She says, her brows furrowing.

Their building was located on the left wing, and Med Department was located on the North! It was far, and they're here botching in like it was just one walk away. Well... they do have long legs.

"About that. We visited Soobin, he was wasted last night, like fucking wasted!" Jaemin spat, giggling a little bit. Julia's brows furrowed, her lips pouting.

She haven't seen him on class! And the tracker said that he wasn't near her! The red dot wasn't near her! She was gonna search for him but it stated it was on the other building so she concluded he was safe.

He got wasted? Wow. So that encounter wasn't special after all, huh.

Her eyes looked at Jaemin, she was irritated for an unknown reason but she was somehow happy that they visited Soobin. She was grateful that someone was worried for him... She sighed.

"He's in the clinic now, hangover. And he left his phone on my car." Jaemin said again, taking his chopsticks to start eating. Julia crunched her face, that explains him being absent and he couldn't be tracked!

"Oh. That's why."

"You didn't know?" Sanha raised his brows. He sat infront of her, while Jaemin sat beside Sanha. Bomin was enjoying his lunch beside her.